Group E (Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden)

Big River

Think Slovakia are my second team on account of Dubs and Bratislava being class. Plus the win against shitty Poland was good. So I hope they win this. Not watching, like; which by the sounds of it is a good thing. I literally wouldn't do any work ever if I decided to put the tele on.

3 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

Because he denied the Swede a clear goalscoring opportunity. Clearest pen I've seen in ages and I wanted the Slovaks to win.

Is running into someone who isn’t trying to play the ball a pen now? 

looked like the ball had gone to me and Isak just ran into him and did an elaborate flop. 

Edit: I’m obviously wrong as even VAR didn’t overturn it. The game has changed so much since I last played :lol:

Edited by LV

1 minute ago, LV said:

Is running into someone who isn’t trying to play the ball a pen now? 

looked like the ball had gone to me and Isak just ran into him and did an elaborate flop. 

Ball hadn't gone and Isak would've made uit easily at his pace, foot got stuck by Dubs and he flopped to the ground, doesn't make it less of a penalty. Reckless tackle as well, freekick any day outside the box so penalty any day inside the box.

And also, yes. You could actually get a penalty against you if a player not involved in play did something that breaks the rules of play against another player not involved in play. The ball wouldn't need to be in the box even if the incident happened inside it.

Edited by Kaizero