Newcastle United 1 - 0 Sheffield United - 19/05/21 - Post-match reaction from page 9

BlueStar

5 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

I don't really think you understand the state of the club if you don't get why some of us want them to get beat, especially now we are safe.

But, crack on.

I understand the state of the club all too well bud, but I don't really see the point in moaning about it while the takeover is being fought over and the season has essentially finished. Not really sure what losing would achieve in the grand scheme of things, everyone already knows Bruce is shite and Ashley isn't going to change his spots any time soon. I'd rather the players go out on a high in the last home game if the season really.

Apparently the atmosphere is actually really good In the ground. Some people on Twitter speculating that sky are censoring the anti-Bruce chants. No idea if it’s true, but worth taking in to consideration when discussion the atmosphere.

7 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

None of the sort.

If you listen carefully enough you can hear people saying how it’s the same football as Rafa’s.

Burst, imagine having a smooth enough brain to enjoy watching this 🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

I understand the state of the club all too well bud, but I don't really see the point in moaning about it while the takeover is being fought over and the season has essentially finished. Not really sure what losing would achieve in the grand scheme of things, everyone already knows Bruce is shite and Ashley isn't going to change his spots any time soon. I'd rather the players go out on a high in the last home game if the season really.

But you are saying you can't understand how some people are so pissed off they want their own team to lose, yet you get the state the club is in.

I find that hard to believe if you truly get it.

But again, all about opinions.

Edited by ToonArmy1892