Newcastle United 1 - 0 Sheffield United - 19/05/21 - Post-match reaction from page 9

BlueStar

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, buzz said:

He'd cost about £40m at this rate lol, absolutely no chance. Another loan is the only way really.

If we paid 40m for the shite Joe in our team... then again I highly doubt we paid half that in reality for him, but if we are to ever spend 40m on a player, he’s the one. I’d take him to the Euros Gareth...

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Just a reminder that Maitland-Niles was Bruce’s first choice and we had to scramble around for Willock after losing out to the mighty MBA.

Wasn’t it the Leicester player? 

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

If we paid 40m for the shite Joe in our team... then again I highly doubt we paid half that in reality for him, but if we are to ever spend 40m on a player, he’s the one. I’d take him to the Euros Gareth...

Totally agree. But I think we all know it'll be Andros Townsend on a free who comes in instead... :(

Guest HTT II
Just now, buzz said:

Totally agree. But I think we all know it'll be Andros Townsend on a free who comes in instead... :(

Sadly, that will probably be the case! 

Love some of the attitudes on here. As if a few thousand people going to one game this season is a problem [emoji38]

Willock is unbelievable. Was saying just before Murphy’s crossing is underrated. Turns out he’s so good the commentator thinks he’s him. It’s not like they even look like each other...

Guest HTT II
Just now, St. Maximin said:

Love some of the attitudes on here. As if a few thousand people going to one game this season is a problem [emoji38]

Willock is unbelievable. Was saying just before Murphy’s crossing is underrated. Turns out he’s so good the commentator thinks he’s him. It’s not like they even look like each other...

Get back in the dressing room and carry on the second half where you left off Murphy!

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Absolutely fucked if we don't sign Willock. Kid has been a revelation. 

I'll be amazed if we even put a more than derisory bid in.