Pre-Season 2021/22 - Newcastle United 3-0 Norwich City

He’s never had fan pressure in the stadium here but I think last season’s shite where matchgoers had to actually soak in the absolute shite where producing instead of just being there for the occasion would have sunk through. If we start against West Ham poorly he’s going to get some shit.

6 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Anyone watching that fat wanker make a meal of scraping 40 points next season needs sectioned. Think this is the season I finally turn into a MOTD fan, at best. 

Same, trying to work out how I can completely avoid NUFC. 

I’ll become one of those wankers who doesn’t really have a team but likes watching Man City sometimes. 

21 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He’s never had fan pressure in the stadium here but I think last season’s shite where matchgoers had to actually soak in the absolute shite where producing instead of just being there for the occasion would have sunk through. If we start against West Ham poorly he’s going to get some shit.

If you're still going to the match at this point you're probably not the type to really have a go.  Might be a few boos but it won't be anywhere near the toxicity a rabid hoard at SJP used to generate.

Fair play to them if they’re still getting something out of it and obviously for the young daft lads they don’t know any better. If someone offered me a ST tomorrow I’d probably tell them to keep ahold of it.

While the result generally means fuck all, it's the first game of pre-season, it's a glorified fitness test. I am of the mindset that winning breads winnings, so if we can't beat York, who can we beat?

Honestly, this York side struggled past Whitby Town the other day, who play alongside the likes of Morpeth and South Shields. You certainly can't draw any conclusions from a half-arsed kickabout and there's no outright cause for alarm given the usual shitshows we put on at this time of year, but honestly, that was pish. 

I cheered when York scored, didn't feel dirty at all. Fucking shit ground though honestly, terrible matchgoing experience. Bad appearance, bad location, bad and cynical logistics with respect to getting/parking there. No sense of place whatsoever on the edge of a failing retail park. A bloody tragedy, frankly. 

Good craic with @LFEE and pals though, top man. Good to see @neesy111 n'all, who made the sensible decision to watch the F1 in a pub. 

33 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Honestly, this York side struggled past Whitby Town the other day, who play alongside the likes of Morpeth and South Shields. You certainly can't draw any conclusions from a half-arsed kickabout and there's no outright cause for alarm given the usual shitshows we put on at this time of year, but honestly, that was pish. 

I cheered when York scored, didn't feel dirty at all. Fucking shit ground though honestly, terrible matchgoing experience. Bad appearance, bad location, bad and cynical logistics with respect to getting/parking there. No sense of place whatsoever on the edge of a failing retail park. A bloody tragedy, frankly. 

Good craic with @LFEE and pals though, top man. Good to see @neesy111 n'all, who made the sensible decision to watch the F1 in a pub. 

Hopefully the retail park is demolished and replaced by housing which should put the club back amongst the community.

30 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Imagine any of the top 10 last season lining up a schedule of ore-season friendlies with the sort of shite this club has, and still lose to them [emoji38]

Yea it's like "let's play the worst opposition we can so we at least win"

Great start. [emoji38]

On 18/07/2021 at 17:08, Numbers said:

When do we ever play with speed, pace and Intensity under him? The blokes a total fuckwitt.

On 18/07/2021 at 17:29, loki679 said:

If you're still going to the match at this point you're probably not the type to really have a go.  Might be a few boos but it won't be anywhere near the toxicity a rabid hoard at SJP used to generate.

This is it. Those prepared to protest have been doing so for 5-10 years, by not going. Should organise a kickabout in Leases park on matchdays.

15 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

This is it. Those prepared to protest have been doing so for 5-10 years, by not going. Should organise a kickabout in Leases park on matchdays.

Aye, that'll Hertz him.  We'll Avis eyes out by the end of the season.