Fulham vs Newcastle United - 23/05/21 @ 1600 - Live on Sky

I know, an utterly butterly pointless game. And maybe it will be pointless for us too by full time. They should play the young ones coming through.

I actually have more interest in how Crystal Palace do, would be glorious if the dippers were done on the last day and Leicester pip them by a point.

No interest whatsoever I’m afraid , going out and won’t be watching.

End of another up and down season, for longer parts we looked gone.

Got more pleasure in laughing at Sunderland yesterday, that’s not right man, wish we were a bit more dynamic but with Bruce here it’s a dream only.

End of a shit season, full of Twitter wannabes, YouTube chancers and a takeover that has us all round the bend.Fuck off Newcastle and fuk off Ashley.

His team selection will be interesting. ( well maybe just a bit ) 

Does he rest the better players not to risk them for injury, thinking about next season ( this may me he is still here )

Does he play his best team and go for the win to give him 45 points and a much higher finishing position ? 

1 minute ago, Dr Jinx said:

What’s the financial difference between finishing 12th or 17th?

A new contract for Geordie Steven and huge praise for a worderful achievement,but spurs don't want him too good

15 hours ago, Jinky Jim said:

I don’t normally wish us to be beaten in any games but if we win and Wolves,Palace and Southampton lose, we could be 12th……No way can Bruce be allowed to Brag about that.

Beyond caring at this point. The only way Bruce is leaving is if there's a takeover, if he gets replaced by new owners, he can brag to all his mates in the press as much as he likes. Good luck to the poor fans of his next club on hearing the same bullshit a year from now. 

If Bruce stays on, then his newfound respectable reputation won't last long into next season.