Fulham vs Newcastle United - 23/05/21 @ 1600 - Live on Sky

Win, lose, or draw, whatever happens the kebab guzzler will be here next season unless we get taken over. The media will back him up, even if he got 45 points this season they will look at it and claim he’s better than Rafa, whilst omitting the fact he’s had about £100m worth of players bought for him and nearly took us to the brink doing so.

Today’s narrative and the Bruce narrative is set. A win today isn’t a vindication in having Bruce or Ashley for that matter, and any fan with brain cell and without an agenda to create controversy or antagonise our canvass knows this.

15 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Win, lose, or draw, whatever happens the kebab guzzler will be here next season unless we get taken over. The media will back him up, even if he got 45 points this season they will look at it and claim he’s better than Rafa, whilst omitting the fact he’s had about £100m worth of players bought for him and nearly took us to the brink doing so.

Today’s narrative and the Bruce narrative is set. A win today isn’t a vindication in having Bruce or Ashley for that matter, and any fan with brain cell and without an agenda to create controversy or antagonise our canvass knows this.

He gets no praise from us so fuk him. We can’t win and I agree the twat will be here next season, the sole aim as ever is survival. That trap door will eventually see us fall again.

expecting our squad to stay fit is too much to ask , 17th the aim ,” roll up roll up fans give me your money you thick cants “

Guest HTT II

Ah man, just got a little emotional here, my nephew is going to the game as he’s a Fulham supporter and he’s just been texting me (he’s only 10), I’ve not seen him in over a year and my last Toon game (and last ever until Ashley leaves) was Fulham away, Rafa’s final match (to say thanks and goodbye). I hope for his sake Fulham win today. Just a random text out the blue, I didn’t even know he had a phone.  Ah man... 

Edited by HTT II

99.9% of me couldn't give a flying fuck about this match.  Was going to say 100% but the .1% is obvious by me being in this thread but that .1% is fading fast.  I'm at home, got nothing pressing to get on with now works out the way and I still think I'm going to give watching the match a miss.  

Unless a takeover happens over the summer I doubt I'll be watching any games next season. Gutting to feel this about my club. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, ScottishMagpie said:

99.9% of me couldn't give a flying fuck about this match.  Was going to say 100% but the .1% is obvious by me being in this thread but that .1% is fading fast.  I'm at home, got nothing pressing to get on with now works out the way and I still think I'm going to give watching the match a miss.  

Unless a takeover happens over the summer I doubt I'll be watching any games next season. Gutting to feel this about my club. 

Aye no takeover and that’s me 100% done with the club. Hopefully fans will be allowed back in to watch Gateshead FC as that’s where my support will lie, that and Newcastle Blue Star which is right on my door step.

17 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Really funny that Emil Krafth gets to play football. 

To be fair to him he's played all right since becoming right sided centre half in a 3.

Bit of a niche position but just like Dummett on the left.

Edited by madras

It'll be interesting to see how Almiron and ASM do up front. They won't be able to keep the ball for long but they'll be good on the break.

If we're going to experiment, now's the time.

12 minutes ago, Cronky said:

It'll be interesting to see how Almiron and ASM do up front. They won't be able to keep the ball for long but they'll be good on the break.

If we're going to experiment, now's the time.

Holding the ball up would be more important if we were a pressing team, as we generally concede possession it will probably not look that much different to games where we have a striker anyway. Only Wilson really has much impact as an out and out striker.