Euro 2020 bets/tips

CalmintheChaos

2 hours ago, CalmintheChaos said:

Belgium to win their group is evens! Debating putting 50 on that even if they draw v Denmark they just have to beat Russia and Finland by more than Denmark do. 

Also can add Spain to top their group as a double with Belgium @6/4. I definitely fancy one of them options. 

I'm on that 6/4 and if it's not to much bother can someone tell me who the golden Boot winner is going to be 

Group winners accumulator: Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, England, Poland, Portugal. £2.50 returns £305.

Kane 2+ headed shots on target against Croatia. 50p returns £10.50.

To qualify accumulator: Turkey, Belgium, Austria, Scotland, Poland, Portugal. Free fiver returns £40.

15 minutes ago, Ben said:

Decision day for my golden Boot bet, what's everyone doing ? 

£20 on Ronny at 11s and £10 on Immobile at 20s - looking at their group and next round opponents that seems great value!

Had £60 on France @9/2 but I have had last minute change of plan and cashed that out. Put £40 on Germany @8/1. £25 on Italy @8/1 and I have took France to win it with  one of Griezmann/Mbappe/Benzema golden boot doubles at around 50/1 each.

If France win it I still win big as I reckon one of their front 3 will get enough goals to be top scorer but I stand to win big if Germany do it as I have a good feeling about them for some reason

Edited by CalmintheChaos

46 minutes ago, Anderson said:

What are the best ‘bet on x to win tournament/golden boot, get a free bet every time they win/score/etc’ offers?

Sky need you to put £10 on a player and give you a £3 bet for each goal. PP need you to put a tenner on and give you £1 for each shot on target. 

There's probably more too but those are the 2 I've gone for. Lukaku and Mbappe respectively. 

I like betting using bet builders but I expect plenty of low scoring games so it's trickier to create them than normal (well you can, and I will, try unders but it's not that satisfying) so I've made a spreadsheet from the Nations League games with some stats on that you can use on 365, might help some people (@Ben): 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fdpTKb-MOoJsRbh0ZNVK4Nq2dGZBmwFXvJHdaK639t0/edit?usp=drivesdk

If you open it in Excel/Google Sheets you can sort each column in order. It's only from 6 games each team so not a great sample size but better than nowt. I didn't use the WC qualifiers for extra games as I found e.g. Switzerland having 40 shots vs Liechtenstein was skewing the figures.

2 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I like betting using bet builders but I expect plenty of low scoring games so it's trickier to create them than normal (well you can, and I will, try unders but it's not that satisfying) so I've made a spreadsheet from the Nations League games with some stats on that you can use on 365, might help some people (@Ben): 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fdpTKb-MOoJsRbh0ZNVK4Nq2dGZBmwFXvJHdaK639t0/edit?usp=drivesdk

If you open it in Excel/Google Sheets you can sort each column in order. It's only from 6 games each team so not a great sample size but better than nowt. I didn't use the WC qualifiers for extra games as I found e.g. Switzerland having 40 shots vs Liechtenstein was skewing the figures.

Fantastic stuff cheers 

5 hours ago, Ben said:

18400 in so far, does that mean there wont be a £1million jackpot ?

£1 million prize pool is guaranteed, that's why it's amazing value right now. 

I've done 17 teams so far and will do 3 more tomorrow. :lol:

Edited by Pata

1 hour ago, midds said:

Sky need you to put £10 on a player and give you a £3 bet for each goal. PP need you to put a tenner on and give you £1 for each shot on target. 

There's probably more too but those are the 2 I've gone for. Lukaku and Mbappe respectively. 

Aye - they’re the two I’ve seen, but they’re the two bookies that exclude me from their promos. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Pata said:

£1 million prize pool is guaranteed, that's why it's amazing value right now. 

I've done 17 teams so far and will do 3 more tomorrow. :lol:

£400 ?