Euro 2020 bets/tips

CalmintheChaos

£5 on Borzovic returns £23.

The only reason I put a bet on him is because for my previous bet I mistakenly put him instead of Kovcic but then realised my error. 

Shame I didn't have them as a treble. 

Edited by Dinho lad

1 hour ago, gdm said:

Phillips & brozivic cards 18/1

kane to score & caleta-car card 8/1 

50% up on both. Had 50% up in every game so far. Luck has to change soon 

3 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Quite like the card prices in this next game, Macedonia pick up plenty and draw quite a few as well. Like Schlager at 9/1.

I'm on that too. Ten cards this season v a team that draws a lot of fouls. 

I think they've corrected it now, but the double with Alioski was 125/1.

One for later - the ref doing the Brazil game has a career average of over 7 cards per game! Some tasty player odds with 365, no idea if he plays or not but Fabinho is 5/1, some price with a ref like that.

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

One for later - the ref doing the Brazil game has a career average of over 7 cards per game! Some tasty player odds with 365, no idea if he plays or not but Fabinho is 5/1, some price with a ref like that.

Doesn't play. 

3 minutes ago, midds said:

Nothing to do with the football but PP are giving a free £5 bet on the 2.30 at Ascot tomorrow. Just thought I'd mention it :thup:

Tuesday not tomorrow fwiw. Thanks for the heads up :thup:

GWN’s favourite the draw at half time bet would be clearing up. Only one game hasn’t been a draw at half time so far. All but 2 out of 7 hasn’t been 0-0 at half time 

Edited by gdm

10 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Not been close to winner so far!

I’ve had half up on every single game. Be it half a card double or a goalscorer/assist double. My luck has to change soon 

6 hours ago, Wullie said:

What you said gave me confidence to have a canny large bet on

over 1.5 goals

5 Brazil corners

3 Venezuela corners and 10 booking points each team. (9/4)

I thought the 3 corners for Venezuela was the only potential problem.

Bet already in the bag as i was waiting for a Venezuela booking with 20 odd minutes to go.

Cheers mate :indi:

On 07/06/2021 at 15:14, Pata said:

FanTeam-Euro-2020-Banner.png

https://www.fanteam.com/

This should be good. Very likely that the guaranteed amount doesn't fill up so expected value is great. £20/€23 entry to the £1,000,000 fantasy tournament, with basically the same rules as EPL/UEFA fantasy. Winner takes £200,000 while rest of the payout is like a poker tournament. They'll also offer daily fantasy to a slate of games on one day and for single games in the tournament.

Site is 100% legit, been doing NHL fantasy almost daily this year.

@Pata how is this going for you ?

1 hour ago, Ben said:

@Pata how is this going for you ?

Best entry is about 1000th place now but have couple of decent starts with lots of players left. Probably the best team has Lukaku (C), Meunier, Insigne, Sabitzer and Alaba for 58.2p and still 6 players to play.

There's still the late registration where you get average points from week 1, probably doing few more teams as seeing the percentages is a pretty nice advantage for building new teams.

How are you doing?

Edited by Pata

46 minutes ago, Pata said:

Best entry is about 1000th place now but have couple of decent starts with lots of players left. Probably the best team has Lukaku (C), Meunier, Insigne, Sabitzer and Alaba for 58.2p and still 6 players to play.

There's still the late registration where you get average points from week 1, probably doing few more teams as seeing the percentages is a pretty nice advantage for building new teams.

How are you doing?

29.2 points with Mbappe, Sane and Laporte still to play so I'm out of the prizes but still hopeful, the bloke in 6th place (£9000 prize money) has 5 teams that are all identical so that's £9k each team.

I like the format of it (once I got used to the website) and I'll join the £25 Premier league one in August.