Euro 2020 bets/tips

CalmintheChaos

On 06/06/2021 at 22:52, Wullie said:

One thing to keep an eye on is that there's an Argentinean ref been invited (I think a Spanish ref is going to do the Copa America, a swap thing) and he averages an incredible 6.81 cards per game. Makes even the Spanish and Italian refs look lenient. Interesting to see how the bookies will price his games up.

This geezer's doing Ukraine vs North Macedonia tomorrow. 7/2 for 2 cards each.

13 hours ago, joeyt said:

Belgium pretty much evens tomorrow to win. Seems a banker

I got them at Evens and have them in a double with the Dutch. Any reason why they are priced like that? 

Ukraine- Macedonia over 1.5goals

Belgium

Holland

3x singles. 

Bet on around 500euro and can get out around 800-850 euros. Will bet the winnings on Belgium -1 if the first match has over 1.5 goals

13 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Belgium to score in each half and 3 corners each half at 14/1 looks tasty

I went looking for it saw it at 14/1 then couldn’t see it again. It’s jumped up to 18/1

1 minute ago, Anderson said:

One free kick for me. :lol: 

Awful tournament so far, only a couple wins at around evens. 

Just now, gdm said:

It really has. Horrendous so far 

I've had one decent pick up that pulled out the crap. 

But I've done nowt since and I'm well down. 

I should stop because the fun has stopped [emoji38]

I've got no self discipline, so I'm going in again...

Howay corners and goals in the Belgium match !  

1 minute ago, Dancing Brave said:

I've had one decent pick up that pulled out the crap. 

But I've done nowt since and I'm well down. 

I should stop because the fun has stopped [emoji38]

I've got no self discipline, so I'm going in again...

Howay corners and goals in the Belgium match !  

I’ve drastically cut down. Gave the cards a miss as could tell after first couple games the refs were lenient. May go back to it in the knockout games. Be more of an edge 

The value just isn’t there for shots on target bets either 

Edited by gdm

2 hours ago, Wullie said:

Goal kicks/tackles/passes etc are the things I'm getting right quite consistently.

Do you use a stats website for these or just going for it yourself? 

21 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Do you use a stats website for these or just going for it yourself? 

You can get most of what you need on Whoscored.com. I posted a spreadsheet in here last week that I'd compiled from each country's Nations League campaigns, that's been helpful. It's basically a matter of using stats as well as your own judgment of how you think the game will go, who will dominate, have most shots etc.

365 tend to offer 2 players each team in the tackles/passes markets so you can have a look at their line and see if you think it's right or not. For example, they had Pau Torres at 90 passes in the Sweden game the other day. Checked out his numbers and almost always over 100 when he plays for Spain, and they were very likely to have all of the ball in that game, he ended up having 117.

There's people on Twitter who are really good at the stats in domestic football but there's so much that I don't know where they find the time to research it, here it's quite easy to focus on one game and find an angle or two.

Tonight I'm on Wijnaldum over 1.5 shots/0.5 on target at 21/20 and Austria over 16.5 tackles at 5/6 (which will be a disaster now I've posted them in here).

10 minutes ago, Wullie said:

You can get most of what you need on Whoscored.com. I posted a spreadsheet in here last week that I'd compiled from each country's Nations League campaigns, that's been helpful. It's basically a matter of using stats as well as your own judgment of how you think the game will go, who will dominate, have most shots etc.

365 tend to offer 2 players each team in the tackles/passes markets so you can have a look at their line and see if you think it's right or not. For example, they had Pau Torres at 90 passes in the Sweden game the other day. Checked out his numbers and almost always over 100 when he plays for Spain, and they were very likely to have all of the ball in that game, he ended up having 117.

There's people on Twitter who are really good at the stats in domestic football but there's so much that I don't know where they find the time to research it, here it's quite easy to focus on one game and find an angle or two.

Tonight I'm on Wijnaldum over 1.5 shots/0.5 on target at 21/20 and Austria over 16.5 tackles at 5/6 (which will be a disaster now I've posted them in here).

Have you stopped using player stats? I still use that and did so just then to get the information I needed for those kind of bets.

14 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Have you stopped using player stats? I still use that and did so just then to get the information I needed for those kind of bets.

Nah it's a good resource that, I tend to use it for shots on targets and forget it exists for anything else, thanks for the reminder.