Euro 2020 bets/tips

CalmintheChaos

2 hours ago, Wullie said:

You can get most of what you need on Whoscored.com. I posted a spreadsheet in here last week that I'd compiled from each country's Nations League campaigns, that's been helpful. It's basically a matter of using stats as well as your own judgment of how you think the game will go, who will dominate, have most shots etc.

365 tend to offer 2 players each team in the tackles/passes markets so you can have a look at their line and see if you think it's right or not. For example, they had Pau Torres at 90 passes in the Sweden game the other day. Checked out his numbers and almost always over 100 when he plays for Spain, and they were very likely to have all of the ball in that game, he ended up having 117.

There's people on Twitter who are really good at the stats in domestic football but there's so much that I don't know where they find the time to research it, here it's quite easy to focus on one game and find an angle or two.

Tonight I'm on Wijnaldum over 1.5 shots/0.5 on target at 21/20 and Austria over 16.5 tackles at 5/6 (which will be a disaster now I've posted them in here).

1 tackle short, 1 SOT short :celb:

Robertson, McGinn & Phillips cards (£1 @ 66/1)

Adams to score, BTTS, 5 or more Scotland corners & 5 or more cards (£4 at 100/1)

Kane to score, England to win, Rice & Tierney cards (Free £5 at 80/1)

England -1, Kane & Mount to score, Foden to assist (Free £5 around 16/1)

Edited by Optimistic Nut

2 hours ago, Disco said:

Very much relying on a McSauce card for bet builders 

Kane fucked this long before the ref forgot his cards.

6 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Pau Torres pass line is 96.5 for tomorrow with 365, I'll certainly be taking that.

Not sure what the metrics on 365 are but I had Alba, Pau and Laporte for daft passes against Sweden. For a full back Alba sees so much of the ball but Poland surely won’t be as deep.

Jota over 1.5 shots - 6/5 B365

Same line is 1/7 on Paddy. Had 3 against Hungary. Today will be tougher but he averages over 2 per game fairly consistently for club and country.