Manchester United and take Ole out of it

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Yeah Man Utd fans are brilliant from my experience. One of the best away followings and stood up after the ESL farce.

Bollocks. The fans of the top six protested because they knew the ESL would be a dreadful experience for them as fans. It had absolutely sweet f.a to do with doing right by the game as a whole.

Their away following is crap too. They are mouthy as fuck until they are losing, after that you dont hear a peep out of them.

Edited by Wandy

2 minutes ago, Nepharite said:

Solskjaer.... never forget, never forgive. One of the most unsportsmanlike acts ever. Rat!

Absolutely. Applauded off the pitch for blatant cheating. Great fans though. 

3 hours ago, Wandy said:

Bollocks. The fans of the top six protested because they knew the ESL would be a dreadful experience for them as fans. It had absolutely sweet f.a to do with doing right by the game as a whole.

Their away following is crap too. They are mouthy as fuck until they are losing, after that you dont hear a peep out of them.

Agreed, they might take good numbers away, but they are totally fair weather fans, literally only sing if drawing or winning.

55 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Dear lord the gift that keeps giving 

Is Ferdinand the biggest prick to ever have been produced from the game? It's a pertinent question.

Hopefully he continues to big-up Solskjaer so much that he stays there for another 10 years as they are never winning major honours under him.

13 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Must admit I think if this thread had a better mod in charge it’d be doing a lot better.

Taking Solskjaer out of the title would be a start. :lol:

7 hours ago, Froggy said:

There's been a Man Utd thread on this board for a long time. This should be merged with that. It's somewhere in the depths.

Cretinous club though. :lol: Calm down.

1681.jpg

39 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Is Ferdinand the biggest prick to ever have been produced from the game? It's a pertinent question.

Now THAT is worthy of a thread :lol:
Quite a lot to choose from i'd say.

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

1681.jpg

Did you miss the protests against the idea? This was because of our money hungry owners and nothing else, something you can sympathise with. Ashley would have been all over it if the club was invited. 

My two older brothers are both man u fans and they are great lads who i get on brilliant with but they are complete smug arseholes when it comes to football.

They still go on about fucking shearer not winning any trophies and how keegan wasnt as good as we made him out to be. We can not have a conversation about football without me wanting to choke one of them.

Great to see them struggle last few seasons

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Shearer. 

Kicked a player in the head. 

I like you Froggy, rate OGS as a decent manager and begrudgingly respect Sir Alex who for me is the GOAT manager, but nah, that Lennon cunt attacked Shearer’s boot with a blatant, violent and totally reckless head but. Yous Irish stick together, I understand, but that was absolute thuggery!