NFL - Week 16......

pedro111

Well, what can you say about the NY Giants!?!?  A massive day for them, Tiki's last home game and not even ONE play snapped in New Orleans terrirory the ENTIRE game!!

Eli Manning had his usual constipated look on his face for the entire game and unbelievably they still have a shot at the playoffs.

And what about the Bengals, put an amazing drive together to tie the game and then they miss the extra point which has possibly ended their season.

Roll on Philly/Dallas tomorrow.

Plus The Colts lost to Houston ffs!

Not much of a shock tbh. Colts have been sliding for a month or so.

but stil... Houston?!

Anyway, i watched most of New Englands victory & part of San Diego vs Seattle. Really though the seahawks would do it, but they lost their bottle and Rivers came up good. Who'da thunked it. Time to see what fun it throws up this week... 

Also - FUCKING ATLANTA. Vick was originally my reason for supporting them, but im now thinking Schaub (sp?) should come in & shove Vick wide or something!

Guest Redcar Mag

My team, the Rams are still in with a (very slim) playoff shout after defeating the skins in OT.

Steven Jackson has carried the burden the last couple of weeks, he's starting to look like an elite NFL back.

Guest TinoInHiding

Howay the Saints!

Can't tell you how much their success this season, is having a positive effect on the whole city over here.

Not too confident of how far we'll go in the playoffs, but Reggie's the man so you never know!

Howay the Saints!

Can't tell you how much their success this season, is having a positive effect on the whole city over here.

Not too confident of how far we'll go in the playoffs, but Reggie's the man so you never know!

They are so exciting, Im really loving watching them this season and I might just be rooting for them in the playoffs.

Anyone see the Eagles/Cowboys last night?

I'm just about to start the Jeff Garcia fan club, anyone wanna join? only £2.99 for 1 year!  bluebiggrin.gif

http://hosted.ap.org/photos/5/55c11f90-431f-440e-852e-5dbeceec9467-big.jpg