PGA Tour 2K21

ToonArmy1892

Can't see a thread on this.

Anyone else play it?

The realism is spot on, from the graphics to the physics of how the ball rolls, proper golf sim.

They need to sort career mode out like, leaderboards randomly changing mid event.

Edited by ToonArmy1892

Can't say I've ever come close to -20 like. I reckon -10 would be somewhere near my best score.

Noticed the swing update as well, apparently they've nerfed a bit of an exploit. Keeps it fresh for a casual like me I suppose.

8 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Can't say I've ever come close to -20 like. I reckon -10 would be somewhere near my best score.

Noticed the swing update as well, apparently they've nerfed a bit of an exploit. Keeps it fresh for a casual like me I suppose.

First time i've got to -20 like, my scoring average is about 70, so it was a bit of a one off.

I shot a -9 under first round, holed everything, then a -1, -5 third round, trailed Horschel by a shot going into the last round.

I was 4 shots behind him with 7 holes left and i went -5 through those 7 holes, birdied the last and we both finished -20 but it gives you the win if a tie.

It's one of the easier courses, pearl mountain.

Edited by ToonArmy1892

16 hours ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

First time i've got to -20 like, my scoring average is about 70, so it was a bit of a one off.

I shot a -9 under first round, holed everything, then a -1, -5 third round, trailed Horschel by a shot going into the last round.

I was 4 shots behind him with 7 holes left and i went -5 through those 7 holes, birdied the last and we both finished -20 but it gives you the win if a tie.

It's one of the easier courses, pearl mountain.

Ah, you mean over a few rounds, I generally only do one round per tournament.

17 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Not sure I see the point in that. Only interesting one to play would be Dechambeau, so you could whack the shit out of it.

Just having the option would be nice. It's not a deal breaker or anything for me.

Edited by samptime29

Crazy 4 way online game the other night. My mate was 10 shots ahead with 3 holes to go and ended up losing by a shot to my other mate (I finished 3rd). Smashed the balls into Aqua several times. Biggest bottle job ever. He was so rattled. Absolutely fuming with my non stop piss taking. Says he is going to chin me when he next see me. :lol: