PGA Tour 2K21

ToonArmy1892

On 03/07/2021 at 13:07, lxsln said:

Bought this on PS4. Can you restart careermode and can you change so you use 3 clicks instead of the damn stick? 90% of my shots are slow/very slow.

Undernath 'play your PGA Tour career' theres a tab that says 'reset your PGA Tour career'

Anyone else get the backswing glitch where it just cancels out if your backswing for no reason?

Starting to make the game feel unplayable. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do Pro but lower the swing to Pro Am because despite gaming for 30 years I can't swing an analogue stick forwards and backwards properly. 

Pro is a nice jump for everything else though. You have to take terrain, elevation, etc, into account for yourself. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Best game ever last night. 4 of us online, 18 holes world championship. Hitting the greatest shot ever on Par 4 1st. Got an eagle, they all had bogeys. 

First 6 holes, I was in the lead. The lead then changed hands 8 different times and I nicked it in the end. Was sooooooooooooo much fun. Great game.

Posted (edited)

Really nice game, career mode is so fucked but I'm enjoying playing through some of the created courses out there. Some of the jobs people have done with recreating real courses are amazing and there are some incredible created courses out there.

You played the course 'Lost Preserve' yet? Absolutely beautiful course, every time I play it I find some new clever little design feature on a couple of holes that really are so well thought out.

Edited by Shak

30 minutes ago, Shak said:

Really nice game, career mode is so fucked but I'm enjoying playing through some of the created courses out there. Some of the jobs people have done with recreating real courses are amazing and there are some incredible created courses out there.

You played the course 'Lost Preserve' yet? Absolutely beautiful course, every time I play it I find some new clever little design feature on a couple of holes that really are so well thought out.

Yeah that course rings a bell. I love the amount of courses on the game, the user creation is class tbh. Perfect game to play with your mates online with the headsets on when a little high or tipsy.