Round of 16 | Sweden 1-2 Ukraine

Unbelievable

Any chance of our fans revisiting our "average performance" against the Czechs and Croatia now?

These are decent, OK we weren't flash but we beat them without them barely landing a glove on us.

24 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Wijnaldum as anonymous as in pretty much every away game he played for us.

Gutless cunt.

Did such a bad job galvanizing his team when they were in a tough spot today. Indeed very reminiscent of his time with us. Just fades away ...

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

He’s a nice player but I’d never rely on him in a tough spot. 

Yeah, think he's good to have in a team with lots of other good top players like at Liverpool.

In a team where he needs to be one of the main men like we needed him to be at Newcastle, think he ultimately lets you down.

3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Penandes benched again?

Yup. Looks like they don't trust him against better attacking sides, and look to go with more of a 4-3-3 that is more defensively solid.

39 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Holland have been absolutely awful here. So far away from the exciting team they used to be. Don't really know of any exciting prospects either coming through for em.

During the game, the camera panned to their bench and stayed there for a few seconds. I was wondering if I was the Dutch manager whom would I like to bring on to salvage this. Honestly, my first thought was Ruud Van Nistelroy. 

Edited by rgk_lfc