Maguire

Stones

Shaw

Foden

Rice

Henderson

Sterling

Kane

Seems about right to me. Can't drop Saka.

Would be harsh on Phillips who has been one of your best players.

Guest HTT II
48 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Would be harsh on Phillips who has been one of your best players.

Best as in better than slightly average, as with most of them.

39 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Only in the first game. Think him and Rice have been pretty average the past couple of games

England as a whole have been average. Rice should be the one to drop out.

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

England as a whole have been average. Rice should be the one to drop out.

I wouldn't disagree with that.

Philips can easily play the holding role and have Henderson next to him in a box to box role like Klich does for Leeds

5 hours ago, black_n_white said:

I’d say Wales are underdogs vs Denmark, they beat us quite comfortably in both nations league games in 2018, they look highly motivated plus they’ll have fans in the stadium.

Denmark have really impressed me, they could have been real contenders with Eriksen yet are still priced relatively low. Their pressing against Finland was relentless and we simply couldn't do anything. Same thing against Belgium until KdB came on.

Can't see him dropping Phillips and Rice after playing them in every game so far, or changing from 4231. Would prefer to see Foden ahead of Sterling but it wont happen.  I think the only change he'll make is a more defensively sound Trippier at left back. 

Pickford

Walker     Stones  Maguire   Trippier

Rice       Phillips

Saka           Grealish       Sterling

Kane

Its Southgates make or break like. I think his entire England stint leads up to this game. Its redemption or failure. So far we've been solid, if uninsipring. We've controlled games but against vastly inferior opposition but whenever we've came up against good sides under him we've came up short. A German side not without their problems, with a manager who doesnt know his best side and a team that clearly isnt at their best. We'll go off a favourites. A win and theres a clear route to the final. A loss and thats it for Southgate surely. 

2 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Can't see him dropping Phillips and Rice after playing them in every game so far, or changing from 4231. Would prefer to see Foden ahead of Sterling but it wont happen.  I think the only change he'll make is a more defensively sound Trippier at left back. 

Pickford

Walker     Stones  Maguire   Trippier

Rice       Phillips

Saka           Grealish       Sterling

Kane

Its Southgates make or break like. I think his entire England stint leads up to this game. Its redemption or failure. So far we've been solid, if uninsipring. We've controlled games but against vastly inferior opposition but whenever we've came up against good sides under him we've came up short. A German side not without their problems, with a manager who doesnt know his best side and a team that clearly isnt at their best. We'll go off a favourites. A win and theres a clear route to the final. A loss and thats it for Southgate surely. 

Spot on, like. 

22 hours ago, neesy111 said:

I'd have phillips over Rice.  See absolutely nothing in Rice.

Same here, Rice looks very pedestrian tbh, phillips has a different energy to him...

He’s twice the player Sterling is, and I rate Sterling.

Just seems so strange that one of the best players in the world has been given only 10 minutes in this competition. Madness by Southgate, it really is.