SF2: England 2-1 Denmark

Yorkie

Hahaha - just teasing!

I see England as favorites and they are always my 2nd team. And I see your side being very solid and hard to beat. 

That said - i have not seen much exciting football from them. But i do believe Kane and Sterling easily could be the difference between the 2 sides. 

Player for player - the difference between the 2 sides are not that big imo except Kane and Sterling.

And yes - you do seem to be your own worst enemy at times.

Good luck and i just hope for a fair and exciting game.

This fucking Government...

The state of the classism in the sneering thought of someone of Southgate's background being able to construct a sensible and articulate point.

Is there any particular reason why you all seem to feel you have more fitness than the Danes and that they will tire? You've played the same amount of minutes? Are you thinking the last 30 minutes of the Ukraine match vs the last 30 of the Danish match will make that much of a difference in fatigue?

It's a genuine question, by the way, before anyone tries to start something :lol: 

Edited by Kaizero

1 hour ago, Kaizero said:

Is there any particular reason why you all seem to feel you have more fitness than the Danes and that they will tire? You've played the same amount of minutes? Are you thinking the last 30 minutes of the Ukraine match vs the last 30 of the Danish match will make that much of a difference in fatigue?

It's a genuine question, by the way, before anyone tries to start something :lol: 

Probably because they're SHIT and we just pissed our last game at half speed.

I think Foden, Grealish, Saka, Sancho and Mount are as talented (and some arguably more so) than Sterling tbh.

Correct re: Kane, though I do think with the attacking talent around him, DCL could definitely be a threat.

3 hours ago, Kaizero said:

For me it's partly our strength on the bench. 70 minutes gone I'd back us to bring on fresh players who are as good as our starting lineup (Saka off for Sancho, Sterling for Grealish etc.) Admittedly I don't know the Danish players that well, but get the impression they haven't got that strength in depth. Think that's where we'd make the difference in terms of energy and quality. 

30 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

For me it's partly our strength on the bench. 70 minutes gone I'd back us to bring on fresh players who are as good as our starting lineup (Saka off for Sancho, Sterling for Grealish etc.) Admittedly I don't know the Danish players that well, but get the impression they haven't got that strength in depth. Think that's where we'd make the difference in terms of energy and quality. 

For the first time ever we have very good options on the bench in all postions and in most more than one.

So Denmark running tired and no proper back is not an issue. These guys won´t back down...the spirit is out this world!

Hope its enough to equal your quality.

Just now, sugoinufc said:

For the first time ever we have very good options on the bench in all postions and in most more than one.

So Denmark running tired and no proper back is not an issue. These guys won´t back down...the spirit is out this world!

Hope its enough to equal your quality.

Will take your word for it - I stand corrected :thup: