SF2: England 2-1 Denmark

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Ferdinands comments have triggered all the other home nations fans on twitter and I love it.

ITS COMING HOME!

Calm down Mike, his caps are shit. 

27 minutes ago, Disco said:

Fair play to Rio the Cunt making everyone remember how toxic Inglun were every time he opens his wonky gob.

Such an annoying prick. Can't abide him and other Twitter-rage generators like Savage. 

I've covered Denmark winning on pens, but cancelled it out with an England scorecast. 

First match in a pub for me, typical if we go out and I've got to sit amongst a load of prats.

Edited by ElDiablo

12 hours ago, Kaizero said:

Is there any particular reason why you all seem to feel you have more fitness than the Danes and that they will tire? You've played the same amount of minutes? Are you thinking the last 30 minutes of the Ukraine match vs the last 30 of the Danish match will make that much of a difference in fatigue?

It's a genuine question, by the way, before anyone tries to start something :lol: 

Their style of play comapred to ours requires alot more intensity to be effective. They press like crazy and commit more numbers forward in attack very quickly, it's extremely energy sapping. They were already showing noticeable signs of fatigue in their last game and their press fell off a cliff. They've been involved in tougher games, have had to travel more and play in Baku. We've been able to rotate players pretty well and have had comfortable games for the majority of our playing time. Against tired legs as the game goes on we definitely have the better options of the bench as well. 

To be honest I'm trying to convince myself more of this than anything, just to ease the nerves [emoji38]

Hate the coming home craic. On to this one, Denmark will make it tricky but I expect one good chance to be gobbled up by England 1-0  into the final we go . Kane with the goal or penalty. 

I imagine the squad will wake up feeling what are ancestors felt waking up on the morning of the Battle of Brunaburh in 937 AD

And we all know how that one ended 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPvWUsSC3181E3PSGWQU-

tenor.gif

Tonight could be like when ILVA opened near Ikea and the real people of the NE fucking snubbed the cunt right out of business! Why? Not just because its pricepoint was too high but because we knew Danes were a stain on humanity just like the rest of the EU and the enemies of the people who have tried to ruin our great nation. INGLUN!

1 hour ago, relámpago blanco said:

Should just explain to the prick that we invented the game and he would be spending his days curing bacon if we hadn't.

How's he a prick

14 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

It's because we invented football though, nowt to do with winning a tournanent or not.

If it's not about winning a tournament, then it never left home :fishing:

1 hour ago, Foluwashola said:

Going to be a long day. Need to show absolutely no mercy for their X Factor story. Crush them in an utterly remorseless manner.

You're not going to like the shirt we're presenting them with.