SF2: England 2-1 Denmark

Yorkie

Congrats to you guys! The better team over 120 minutes and deserved. Denmark were very impressive but just got way too tired towards the end. Expecting another great game Sunday.  

Guest neesy111
Just now, ManDoon said:

The worst decision since VAR was implemented? justify that lol.

Andy Carroll at spurs says Hi.

My emotions are running wild, 52 yrs I've waited for something like this and the fact its going to trigger some many cuts out there makes it even sweeter

Just now, ManDoon said:

The worst decision since VAR was implemented? justify that lol.

For me there's no contact from I think it's Maehler, Sterling goes down and into the danish defender. There's no contact from the player from behind. It's a horrible decision, and as shown on the slowmotion images zoomed in, it's a clear and blatant dive. I'm not sure why we're even debating this. It's a EURO semifinal and the VAR refs were cowardly not to overturn something extremely clear. 

Just now, ManDoon said:

So? that doesn't mean its judged differently. It's the decision that matters. I didn't think it was that bad honestly. Salah gets about ten of them a season lol

The impact is of much greater importance, there's been way worse VAR mistakes in the PL though if you only consider the actual error in judgement.

Commiserations to Denmark, they’ve done so well given what faced them from the start. They seemed gassed after half time almost, they’ve done their nation proud though. Absolutely. 

11 minutes ago, Mike said:

I'm not shocked that you dived, y'all always dive and cheat, I'm amazed it was reviewed and upheld.

We have fundamentally changed the sport, and (imo) made it less enjoyable, only to still have rubbish like this result in a free goal during the biggest matches. It is terrible. A disgraceful decision.

Anyway, I quite like the English people. On here and in real life, I have generally found a level of joy and acceptance when interacting with them and obviously have been trained to speak their language. I wish them well. Forza Azzurri on Sunday.

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi