SF2: England 2-1 Denmark

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Mike said:

You relentless dickheads singing Sweet Caroline? You Boston fucks.

It’s endemic in British sport. I’m hoping we’re going to move on to Come On Eileen soon.

Just now, Ste said:

Commiserations to Denmark, they’ve done so well given what faced them from the start. They seemed gassed after half time almost, they’ve done their nation proud though. Absolutely. 

Yeah so impressed by them, but the jig was up for them before a ball was kicked tonight.

Just now, Joey Linton said:

Raheem Sterling has come on so much since he disgraced the nation by buying those Easyjet flights that time. 

don't forget the disgraceful acts of buying his mom a house and shopping at poundland 

6 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

yes its shitty, but if it wins us the game, I think its worth it. End if the day its a prisoners dilemma. You either go with it or you get beat by it. Like I said that pen hatem got at OT is one of my favs ever

Well, I would never go as far as saying it's worth it ever, because it's not what the sport is about or what players should be doing out there.

However, I would never begrudge a team that wins because of something like that because it does and will continue to happen and ultimately the ref, even with VAR blew the call. So it's really on him.

Just now, ManDoon said:

So its the worst VAR decision you've seen? that's bollocks. Salah gets about ten of them on the regs.

It is. The moment of the game makes it even more so. And regarding Salah, that isn't even remotely true. If it is please show me. Go celebrate instead you miserable person. First final in your lifetime and deserved as well given how England played, yet you're in debating. 

Just now, number37 said:

What we can all agree on is there is no way we're watching the final on ITV. 

well if Jenas is on co commentary then thats as good a reason as any not to watch the bbc 

2 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

It’s endemic in British sport. I’m hoping we’re going to move on to Come On Eileen soon.

She left with Hoddle didn’t she?

Just now, ManDoon said:

Sad that my NFL knowledge has supassed yours and The Darnold is finna take us to the bowl

:lol: Oh you dear sweet baby boy. God damn is it that bad?

Jonas Eriksson, ex-FIFA referee, who has been great all EUROs in the swedish studio in terms of the laws of football and has been in favour of most decision due to the laws of the game defending some odd decisions by ref. Here, however, he says it's a blatant non-penalty and that he's angry that the VAR didn't overturn it. 

2 minutes ago, number37 said:

What we can all agree on is there is no way we're watching the final on ITV. 

Legit one of the worst commentaries I’ve ever heard from Matterface. So much pre prepped guff and sounded like he wasn’t actually watching the games at times.