SF2: England 2-1 Denmark

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Was always gonna be the case. Great first XI but bar the first couple of subs it’s a huge dip in quality. 

Against Italy we’ll not have that luxury. 

Also though, they overrate the value of fresh legs versus quality. I tend to as a fan as well, always calling for early subs. 

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Was always gonna be the case. Great first XI but bar the first couple of subs it’s a huge dip in quality. 

Think England are deeper than Italy, could be my confirmation bias showing, though. :lol: 

Just now, Disco said:

yep they've done exceptionally well to get to a semi final especially after what happened but the lack of depth showed. But hey they can complain about that penalty call forever.

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Also though, they overrate the value of fresh legs versus quality. I tend to as a fan as well, always calling for early subs. 

Definitely although Denmark changing shape along with the subs did for them going forward. Those two inside forwards pre subs were causing so many problems.

9 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

I just don't even know what to fucking say. 

"Don't make me redundant. Please."

"I've changed my mind, I don't want this, I don't want redundancy. I haven't signed anything." 

"No, put just say it's not definite now. Before you go. And we can... I will try twice as hard. I really will. I know I've been complacent and all. I'll turn this place around if you just say that it's not definite now, and then we can... You know, not go in until... Just starting from now. Starting from now."

1 minute ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

"Don't make me redundant. Please."

"I've changed my mind, I don't want this, I don't want redundancy. I haven't signed anything." 

"No, put just say it's not definite now. Before you go. And we can... I will try twice as hard. I really will. I know I've been complacent and all. I'll turn this place around if you just say that it's not definite now, and then we can... You know, not go in until... Just starting from now. Starting from now."

:lol: about the match, you div

Wasn't that arsed about the redundancy :lol:

Edited by Interpolic

Just now, Joey Linton said:

Why bring someone called Dave into it? Whataboutism at its finest...... 

Because 99.9% of the forum, you included given you're obviously not someone new, will know who Dave is and the hard line he had against multiple accounts and posters who engage in the kind of patter and repetitive behavior you do. It ruins the experience of the forum, for me at least, and is part of why I'll likely one day will stop bothering coming on here. This used to be a place where discussions could be had with civility and mutual respect even if the posters disagreed. It might not be endemic to N-O, I'm likely just getting too old for this shit and is out of patience.

Just now, Keefaz said:

My big joy this tournament has been watching England fans spaffing with delight when Grealish gets on the pitch only for him to trot around doing nowt for 20 minutes.

:pardsgrin:

Just now, Keefaz said:

My big joy this tournament has been watching England fans spaffing with delight when Grealish gets on the pitch only for him to trot around doing nowt for 20 minutes.

Seeing you post in here has been my joy, :love:

1 minute ago, Keefaz said:

I'm not even wild on him but he's had a hand in 3 crucial goals.

Last thing I wanna do is take it away from our lads cos, despite the fortune with the pen, we absolutely deserved to win - but I've no idea what Denmark's gameplan was really. After half-time they barely tried to win the game.