SF2: England 2-1 Denmark

Yorkie

Guest HTT II

How good was Schmeichel by the way, easily one of the best ‘keepers to have played in the Premier League for me. Oh and Gareth Southgate, what a beautiful human being, I fucking love him :smitten:

Guest HTT II
8 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

Urgh just got up for work. Feel horrendous. My head is pounding.

I fell asleep on the sofa, woke up at 3 freezing and disorientated, took myself to bed, then had to get up at 7 to get the kids up and ready and take them to breakfast club at school, now nursing a hangover in bed, happy days!

Guest HTT II

It was definitely a penalty and Kane should have been awarded one on a foul on him too. We were dominant in ET and I forgot how many saves Schmeichel had to make.

25 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

So are we going to talk about the Danish players moving within a foot of the English wall just before the freekick was taken? Or we still talking about the penalty?

Wow what a bunch of cunts, that's actually a lot worse than Sterling and Kanes relentless diving. Great point!

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

It’s odious but that tactic will be perfect against Bonucci & Chiellini when you know they’re going to be niggling at him for 90 minutes. We’re playing the biggest arseholes going in terms of shithousing, if Kane or Sterling win us a free-kick or penalty in a dangerous position doing similar then fucking karma.

I think it's really cute that you think you (England) are any better than Italy in terms of sportsmanship. You're not.

Nervy game. I went from feeling confident to shitting it as we moved through the second half. I was frustrated by the lack of subs by us but everything worked out in the end. Missed the second goal because I had my back to the TV, head in my hands after the penalty save :lol: I thought Walker looked great last night after looking a bit shaky in a few of the previous games. Still cringe everytime Pickford has anything remotely difficult to do, I thought he should have saved that free kick, but tiny arms etc.

Can't wait for Sunday, I've watched the majority of the England games with my old high school friends who I hadn't seen in ages. It's made the footy even better. Sad there's only one game left :lol:

Why is everyone talking about the Kane one as a penalty? I'm 99% sure the ref thought Kane fouled in the buildup and that's why he refused any VAR shite. Fucking hate all the defending of going down easily too.

I really don't like this England team but really happy for all you guys here. :aww:

I thought Pickford was really nervous all night and transmitted this to the defence. i really wish he would calm down and play the short passes as his kicks further than 30 yards are awful.

You could see the defense shouting at him all night to cool it... Liability last night...

2 minutes ago, dinotheprehistoricgeordie said:

Can't wait for Sunday, I've watched the majority of the England games with my old high school friends who I hadn't seen in ages. It's made the footy even better. Sad there's only one game left

:aww: That's great, man.

Guest HTT II

Few things, we were very impressive after going behind, going on to dominate and creating numerous good chances. Kane’s centre-forward play was brilliant, this is why he is a world-class striker. Sterling and Saka’s running was immense and our game management was brilliant in ET. 

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, Beren said:

:aww: That's great, man.

Aye this is what’s been great about this tournament how it’s United a nation and friends and family it seems. My youngest is footy daft but rarely watches games where as my oldest doesn’t like footy, but we’ve watched England together - singing, dancing, cheering, going mad, even the wife is getting in on it, one happy household. 

7 minutes ago, buzza said:

I thought Pickford was really nervous all night and transmitted this to the defence. i really wish he would calm down and play the short passes as his kicks further than 30 yards are awful.

You could see the defense shouting at him all night to cool it... Liability last night...

Agreed, I don't think he should be anywhere near the team.  We need someone calm and with normal sized arms as any premier league keeper would have saved Denmarks goal.  It's too late to change him now and I think it would unsettle the side.

27 minutes ago, Pata said:

Why is everyone talking about the Kane one as a penalty? I'm 99% sure the ref thought Kane fouled in the buildup and that's why he refused any VAR shite. Fucking hate all the defending of going down easily too.

I really don't like this England team but really happy for all you guys here. :aww:

Trying to deflect the fact that just like their first trophy, this one will be remembered yet again by a helping hand from the ref. :aww:

On a serious note, extremely happy for some of you. 

2 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Keep watching videos and tearing up :lol:

Get in man.

If you win it all, you'll be tearing up for the rest of your life everytime you watch it. It's an unforgettable moment. 

@Disco, how proud are you of the danish national anthem being booed, the green laser as well as the ''ole'' chants against 10 men at end of extra time? Thought it was only South Americans who had it in them. 

Just now, Froggy said:

:lol: It makes for a very tasty final.

:lol: Hope England win or I'll be fucking relentless after the past 8 years with the 7-1. A lot on the line.