SF2: England 2-1 Denmark

Yorkie

Guest neesy111
Just now, Shearergol said:

Weirdly I don’t care as long as it means we win :lol:

grealish off :lol:

I agree but Yorkie has been needlessly brushing off anything negative against England or Southgate. 

Just now, Flip said:

Oh absolutely. I was saying that. Kane has been falling over extremely intelligently. But that Raheem thing isn't even close to contact. It's the most disgraceful decision I've seen since far was implemented. 

stop talking shite man 

Just now, Flip said:

Oh absolutely. I was saying that. Kane has been falling over extremely intelligently. But that Raheem thing isn't even close to contact. It's the most disgraceful decision I've seen since far was implemented. 

And I love it

1 minute ago, Kasper said:

VAR would have never given that if it wasnt given by the ref initally. Harder to overturn it.

Aye, and it needs looking at, because it's making VAR look ridiculous when everybody can see the reality and they still stick with it.

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

It wasn’t a pen and we’ve dived quite a lot tonight. That’s what successful teams do though. There are no honourable clean championship winning teams out there.

Oh boy ... look, it seems the man dived but somehow got away with it, let's not go with the all Champions cheat narrative to justify it please :lol:

Just now, neesy111 said:

I agree but Yorkie has been needlessly brushing off anything negative against England or Southgate. 

Fucking bollocks man. I was saying Jesus wept at the misery at potentially one of the biggest moments in our recent history. Not denying it was a dodgy pen. 

Just now, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

We're playing against a side who look absolutely goosed. They're bound to start committing niggly little fouls. Yes, our lot are looking to draw them, but it happens when you're tired.

:lol: At least wait for them to foul you before you hit the deck.

Hjulmand cost the Danes the game with is horrid subs IMO. Taking off their best offensive players with the game at 1-1 and them still in it, changing the entire formating and suddenly playing with two DM's. Absolute shit management.

Also for the complaining that it was a dive, didnt Denmark get almost exactly the same pen in their first game (which they also missed)

1m 45s in

Edited by geordie_b