UEFA Euro 2020 Final: England 1 - 1 Italy (Italy win 3-2 on pens)

Disco

Small group of mates at my house, it's tradition, we've don't it for the last 3 major tournaments. Every time England have faiped to win we've had one missing so they're all there under pain of death!

Italy only getting 1k fans! WTF man? How many was there against Spain, had to be 5-10x that.

Even if this was an official home tournament and the host nation reached the final they'd have got a bigger share than that, never mind pan-Euro 2020.

Guest HTT II

I would have liked to have watched it with Me and me Mum and me Dad and me Gran, but I’ll be watching it with my boys and my now converted little inglunda wife in the house!

4 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Italy only getting 1k fans! WTF man? How many was there against Spain, had to be 5-10x that.

Even if this was an official home tournament and the host nation reached the final they'd have got a bigger share than that, never mind pan-Euro 2020.

They’ve got 8,000 tickets. 

1,000 are tickets for Italian based fans and 7,000 are for Italy fans who live in England.

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Doing the same.

Same same.

He doesn’t even like football but he’s been right into it since the Germany game. Love how football can do that to people.

My 2 daughters have got right into it, thanks to school getting them involved which I absolutely love.  Youngest has been making posters and flags etc, said a teacher joined in a game of football in the yard and was running round singing 'it's coming home' :lol:.  They loved watching the semi while I was out, so me and a mate have decided to make it a more of a family thing for the final.

All out for Sunday dinner at 1, we're hanging on for a couple of pints while the lasses take the kids back, then back to his for the night to watch it with all of the bairns.  Looking forward to it, slight change from the rest of the games where I've just got wankered and dived around in bars/fanzone.

10 minutes ago, Wilson said:

My 2 daughters have got right into it, thanks to school getting them involved which I absolutely love.  Youngest has been making posters and flags etc, said a teacher joined in a game of football in the yard and was running round singing 'it's coming home' :lol:.  They loved watching the semi while I was out, so me and a mate have decided to make it a more of a family thing for the final.

All out for Sunday dinner at 1, we're hanging on for a couple of pints while the lasses take the kids back, then back to his for the night to watch it with all of the bairns.  Looking forward to it, slight change from the rest of the games where I've just got wankered and dived around in bars/fanzone.

Glad to hear, I hope your daughters retain their interested in football afterwards.

8 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

How many did English fans get in Rome? Not that it made much difference as the commentators were proudly commenting on how we managed to get them by hook or by crook.

4 hours ago, ElDiablo said:

Just hope there's no trouble if we do lose. Would be a massive insult to the players who have been brilliant and done loads to forge a more positive narrative around the national team.

We all know there is a small minority who will act like dicks. And we also know that the entirety of the media will focus on them.