UEFA Euro 2020 Final: England 1 - 1 Italy (Italy win 3-2 on pens)

Disco

Guest neesy111
14 minutes ago, duo said:

It's the commentary I don't like on ITV.

I agree with that, but BBC coverage has been poor in regards to pundits.

3 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

I agree with that, but BBC coverage has been poor in regards to pundits.

I agree - so watch build up on ITV then switch to BBC for the Match [emoji38]

56 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Silly buggers, why would you want to be mortal drunk by the time the game even starts. 

Yeah, this is something I've never understood. The biggest game of their lives and they won't remember a second of it tomorrow.

"A final between Italy and England was the second most likely final according to Gracenote's Euro 2020 forecast before the tournament started. As we have said throughout, England's home advantage boosted their chances of going a long way in this tournament and so it has proved. Gracenote's world number six have been boosted to around three in the world by playing at home.

"Italy are ranked third in the world by Gracenote's world football ranking and would be the favourites if this match was being played on neutral ground. However, data tells us that finals do not have the same level of home advantage as other matches in the tournament so England's edge will be lessened on Sunday.

"Even so, England are still favourites on Sunday evening with around 53.5% chance of becoming European Champions for the first time. Italy therefore have 46.5% chance of winning the European Championship for the first time since 1968."