UEFA Euro 2020 Final: England 1 - 1 Italy (Italy win 3-2 on pens)

Disco

Haven’t been that arsed about England for about 10 years or so me, but watched “One Night in Turin” earlier and had tears in my eyes at Bobby Robson’s reaction after Waddle missed his pelanty, with Nessun Dorma playing.

Made me want England to win tonight. 

6 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

The majority of England fans are the pits, like. They're proving it today. Think that's why I've never felt that connected to the national side.

Not sure this country could handle a win tbh.

It isn't the majority ffs :facepalm:

Managed to split my shift so I can run down a pub for kick off, watch the match and run back to get to my desk whe when I have to start work again.  If there's extra time, I'll have to just miss it.

6 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

The majority of England fans are the pits, like. They're proving it today. Think that's why I've never felt that connected to the national side.

Not sure this country could handle a win tbh.

Surely the worst England fans can't really celebrate this because it's been won by a team of Marxist virtue singallers/people who were openly anti-racist?

Just now, STM said:

Just fuck off tarring everyone English and England fans in general with that behaviour.

It's a bunch of dickheads who are pissed. 

It's not representative of the whole I agree, it's just so fucking disappointing because their behaviour is the shit that will be broadcast to the world.

Just now, STM said:

Just fuck off tarring everyone English and England fans in general with that behaviour.

It’s not everyone but there’s a fair few.

Reports saying a couple hundred have got into Wembley 

1 hour ago, 54 said:

While that's shite, I'm fairly certain you'd see that around a lot of cities in the world if the circumstances where the same like.

I don't know if I'm allowed to say this but if that happens before a random FA Cup final no one would be making these excuses here. :lol:

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

Be loads of bother down the smerk if England lose tonight like. :lol:

Probably if they win anarl actually. 

Had that conversation about a local with me dad he said they'll be fighting if they loose and I said and if they win.

Think lots who'd normally be out have stayed home with family

8 minutes ago, STM said:

Looks like a competent set-up. Stewards on minimum wage with zero training, I've no doubt.