UEFA Euro 2020 Final: England 1 - 1 Italy (Italy win 3-2 on pens)

Disco

7 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

I just associate England fans so strongly with brexit, bigotry and Boris.

It sounds like you’re conveniently mashing together political opinions you don’t like with a fan base you don’t like.

2 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

I love being a Geordie. Newcastle comes first. But I'm English. We are in a fucking final for the first time in 55 years and I want us to fucking win! 

Doesn't help me that i've been stressed to fuck in my job for a while and everything outside has barely entered by radar :(

14 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

I think some of us up here feel very disconnected from the national side - too far away from London and no NUFC representation for a long time (I think Andy Carroll was the last NUFC player capped by England?)

I'll be over the moon if we win, but it wouldn't come near to NUFC winning the league or the FA Cup.

This is why England games should have continued being played around the country as they did when the old Wembley closed.

26 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

I get more nervous about Newcastle games, if I'm honest. Club first and foremost.

Aye.

If this was NUFC in a winnable final I wouldn’t have been able to sleep since Wednesday and would be tempted to drive out into the countryside and leave my phone at home so that I don’t have to watch. I’m actually looking forward to this match. 

Need to shackle Chiesa, want to see Chiellini humbled by Sterling sitting him on his arse. Reckon we might see a Mount goal from outside the box. Fucking hell, how is it still twenty five mins to go