UEFA Euro 2020 Final: England 1 - 1 Italy (Italy win 3-2 on pens)

Disco

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Disgusting to be honest. That second half was appalling, feel sorry for the lads that missed there but clearly it’s not a good idea to get people on for pens who don’t even get a touch of the ball in normal time 

Genuinely feel kinda sorry.  At halftime i thought it was yours to lose.  

That's shocking game management from Southgate. Bad enough bringing a 19 year old with only a handful of games in the PL on, but letting him take the last pen? Also never like this bringing exciting attacking players just for penalties. Why not give them the second half of extra time and try to win it?

Well done Italy! Deserved winners and congratulations to any italians on here :)

I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but surely there's no point in subbing on players to take a penalty in a shootout? Added pressure etc.

Sterling and Grealish should never play for England again, sending Saka up there. Absolutely no fucking bottle.

Rashford is a cunt too, why piss about with the run up when he normally bags pens every single time? Absolutely wank.

Been a good game for the neutrals. I feel for the young lads who missed the pens at the end there. Think the Hendersons, Sterlings, Walkers etc. should have taken responsibility there…

Edited by Unbelievable

Just now, Unbelievable said:

Been a good game for the neutrals. I feel for the young lads who missed the pens at the end there. Think the Hendersons, Walkers etc. should have raken responsibility there…

He took them off for the kids :lol:

Fuck all this Southgate blaming, and player blaming, as gutting as this defeat it, these players and management team have done us so proud over the last month. We drew the game, and pens are a fucking crap shoot. There's so much hope and positivity going forward from this tournament. Up the fucking England.