UEFA Euro 2020 Final: England 1 - 1 Italy (Italy win 3-2 on pens)

Disco

4 minutes ago, La Parka said:

Fuck off sending up a 19 year old kid

Can you imagine having him go up next in that situation man :lol:

Can they not change the order in that situation? Man, so unfortunate.

England really should have won this in the first half before Italy had a chance to adjust to their starting tactic, but they sat on that one goal lead, and just weren't brave enough when Italy looked shaky.

Just now, duo said:

Don't understand why the more experienced players didn't take one - Henderson, Sterling - it was too much pressure on young shoulders.

If you want Saka or Sancho to take a penalty, let him take #2, not #5 ffs

Just now, 54 said:

Fuck all this Southgate blaming, and player blaming, as gutting as this defeat it, these players and management team have done us so proud over the last month. We drew the game, and pens are a fucking crap shoot. There's so much hope and positivity going forward from this tournament. Up the fucking England.

Southgate will have to take responsibility, just to protect the players. I'm sure he will too. 

4 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Sterling and Grealish should never play for England again, sending Saka up there. Absolutely no fucking bottle.

Rashford is a cunt too, why piss about with the run up when he normally bags pens every single time? Absolutely wank.

Love a N.O over reaction [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Done us proud. 

Desperately disappointing finale. 

I hope for your sake this is the main thing most take away after this. Obviously very dissapointing, but England has had a fantastic tournament and you should be proud.

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

Fuck all this Southgate blaming, and player blaming, as gutting as this defeat it, these players and management team have done us so proud over the last month. We drew the game, and pens are a fucking crap shoot. There's so much hope and positivity going forward from this tournament. Up the fucking England.

Not with Southgate as manager. It will be under performing again, negative, defensive, dull.

3 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Been a good game for the neutrals. I feel for the young lads who missed the pens at the end there. Think the Hendersons, Walkers etc. should have raken responsibility there…

At least Sancho and Saka picked their spots and hit the ball fairly well if not the best, and forced a save from Donnaruma.

Rashford over complicating things by waiting so long to try and bait Donnaruma and then send it into the other corner ... well I just didn't like it at all. Terrible miss.

I missed the first 15 minutes in which you apparently dominated and stunned them, but the 105 minutes I did see in fairness Italy were the better side. Also loved them in other games. Versus Belgium they were fantastic. Think they’re deserved winners of the tournament all things considered…

4 minutes ago, duo said:

Don't understand why the more experienced players didn't take one - Henderson, Sterling - it was too much pressure on young shoulders.

To be fair Henderson got taken off, so couldn't take one.

Just now, Skeletor said:

Says more about the mentality of the senior players who hide behind the kids when it's really time to be counted. Yee yee ass cunts.

I wonder if Southgate chose, or he asked for players to volunteer.

Pretty sure I saw Grealish volunteer to go sixth if it came to it during the pre-penalty huddle.