PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Guest HTT II
45 minutes ago, manorpark said:

Hmm, depends what you put on them I think!

Cans?

2 hours ago, Espio said:

Ironic. Corn Flakes were originally invented by Kellogg's to stop people masturbating.

Off topic but that’s only partially true.

Kellogs brother had a mental hospital and retreat for stressed out rush people. He made them cereal from a recipe he devised, however that was generally Granola. His dietary commands for being at the retreat was part of an overall health command which included celibacy.

His brother (the guy who went on to found Kellogg's) was looked down upon by him and his family, and he gave him a job in his kitchen. Whilst working there he urged his brother (the guy with the retreat) to sell his cereal and also made corn flakes by accident when he got some ingredients wrong. Eventually the retreat had burnt down and he lost all his money, so Kellogg decided to offer his brother money for his cereal recipes in exchange of money to help him get his retreat up and running again. Kellogg’s went on to be very popular and his brother who sold him his recipe disliked the fact that his younger lesser brother was making more money than him so began to sell the cereal in the same branded box with the same Kellogg’s name. The lesser brother eventually won out because the older one refused to add sugar to his cereal and people didn’t like it as much.

18 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Kellogs brother had a mental hospital and retreat for stressed out rush people. He made them cereal from a recipe he devised, however that was generally Granola. His dietary commands for being at the retreat was part of an overall health command which included celibacy.

His brother (the guy who went on to found Kellogg's) was looked down upon by him and his family, and he gave him a job in his kitchen. Whilst working there he urged his brother (the guy with the retreat) to sell his cereal and also made corn flakes by accident when he got some ingredients wrong. Eventually the retreat had burnt down and he lost all his money, so Kellogg decided to offer his brother money for his cereal recipes in exchange of money to help him get his retreat up and running again. Kellogg’s went on to be very popular and his brother who sold him his recipe disliked the fact that his younger lesser brother was making more money than him so began to sell the cereal in the same branded box with the same Kellogg’s name. The lesser brother eventually won out because the older one refused to add sugar to his cereal and people didn’t like it as much.

Just watch Road to Wellville with Anthony Hopkins and Matthew Broderick

I hope these rubbish contracts are something we can sue the PL for just to throw on the tab if it goes through like. PIF/Ashley should be able to argue that their dallying had meant we’ve had to pay £xm on players who would have ordinarily have left at the ends of the contracts, so pay up. 

I know it doesn’t work like that but it should. Even if the takeover goes ahead and we decide to let the players go for Free just to get rid, who’s going to pay them £20-40k a week like we’ve just probably renewed them on? We’re likely stuck with them until the new deals expire.

He’s heard aliens are coming to take over 

Edit: I know everyone knows he’s a bullshitter but what a twat going in to such weird detail to get unsuspecting peoples hope up. Cunts patter that 

Edited by gdm

1 minute ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Nah he's spot on normally tbf to MOTT. Pretty sure he's actually ITK.

Should be an interesting end of July. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out and seeing how this whole thing concludes. Strap yourself in!

😂

3 hours ago, Stifler said:

So which one was the wanker?

6 hours ago, Stifler said:

This don't make no sense.

I told MOTT that a decision won't be reached till September so he took the huff and blocked me, he is the ultimate "I told you so " twitter Troll and should be roundly ignored, Keith is a more reliable source ffs.

He also steals a lot of his content from here.

3 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

I can't blame him, I can only blame the mugs that follow him. I'd be inclined to even say we shouldn't promote this shit on here either. But it'll fall on deaf ears. 

Was thinking the same earlier.

Ban the embarrassing bellend’s shite crack from here. Or at least stick it in that Twitter thread. 

10 hours ago, Dokko said:

Anyone seen the Anthony Hopkins film on this? 

Wonder who he'll play in the Takeover film?

I've been asked to play myself.

NB - that is "play myself", there is NO "with" in there, even though I have had my Cornies this morning already . . .