PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

It’s a shame just because I wanted to see the haters in the media upset, and there is obvious corruption going on here, but I was never really sold on Saudi ownership and I’m not sure the sport as a whole is worth me increasing my interest.

The sport is bought and paid for. Fans are just customers to the clubs, leagues and broadcasters, there to be milked, patronised, then told to fuck off. Everyone knows it deep down, it’s why everyone is so fucking bitter. Even ESL fans, that on the face of it get everything everyone else wants, are miserable because of it.

I'm surprised at the fact there was still potential interest from Saudi given how long this has taken even without this latest fuckery.

The culture there is very "save face". This whole thing is the exact opposite of that. I couldn't see it happening after it never getting anywhere initially and I still can't see it now.

Its just the fucking hope that drags you on for the ones who keep in with this daily.

I know no one knows the answer but why 6 months specifically? Is it because the case load doesn't allow to meet till then? Do they HAVE to comply with the request for information? What's to stop the case meeting again in Jan or Feb and there still being an impass? All so frustrating there appears to not be a single jot of good news anywhere around the club at the minute, just as my daughter is showing an interest in football she frankly needs to stay clear of the club. 

Every single person involved in every single aspect of this, be it involved, third party or reporting on it, appears to be a complete fucking shyster. It’s fucking tiresome and dull as fuck, absolutely fucking sick of it - it’s every bit as bad as watching the utter dross on the field. 

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Got to wonder where De Marco got his title of the messi of sports lawyers from as well if the reports on not having evidence ready are true. 

disclosure sometimes isn’t straightforward, perhaps both parties requested documents from each other that they weren’t expecting.

FRom experience disclosure in even simple criminal cases can be a nightmare so it is highly possible it will be a minefield in this case as well.

9 minutes ago, Numbers said:

The only way anyone will give a shit is if protests stop games being played, cause disruption etc.

History tells us that won’t happen unfortunately, or certainly won’t last long enough.

3 minutes ago, Ed210 said:

disclosure sometimes isn’t straightforward, perhaps both parties requested documents from each other that they weren’t expecting.

FRom experience disclosure in even simple criminal cases can be a nightmare so it is highly possible it will be a minefield in this case as well.

Is it always the arbitrator's call to adjourn for six months? 

3 minutes ago, Ed210 said:

In your experience is 6 months delay normal.

17 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Got to wonder where De Marco got his title of the messi of sports lawyers from as well if the reports on not having evidence ready are true. 

He will be gutted he ever got involved with our Circus like.

Would be us to spoil his record. And just our luck too. 

5 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

And what if the impasse from both sides that exists now still exists then? 

don’t know because I am not a lawyer  or involved in cichlids cases. 

Just now, Joey Linton said:

No problem. Just wondered what the end game is if they never agree. 

At some point courts will just base their decisions around non-disclosure = guilt

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Bloody awful update, like. 

Look forward to being kept completely in the dark as to why this has come to pass. 

Any legal eagles have any clue as to how this is anything other than a pisstake? @B-more Mag (soz)? 

Hey ho. Another season of Bruce. 

The club's statement is so vague it's impossible to know what's going on with any level of confidence. Super frustrating.