PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

6 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

In defence of Nicki Minaj’s outbursts on Twitter, the swollen bollocks thing is true like. No idea if it leads to impotence, but I have two friends that had that symptom after Pfizer.

Obviously her other tweets appear a bit nuts, but that part is true 😁

A wonder if it would work on wor lasses tits?

Guest reefatoon

So Twitter is all wankers making stuff up and also wankers making stuff up to out the wankers making stuff up.

So glad I go nowhere near Twitter like. Seems full of absolute self obsessed cuntbags.

30 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Have Keith and Kennedy fallen out then? Because I assume that is a direct attack on Keith, as it is so on point it may as well name him :lol: 

Looks like Bullshit Keith is not following Liam Kennedy on twitter, Kennedy is still following Bullshit Keith though. So maybe :dontknow:

Honestly think it's time all twitter ITK takeover twitter fantasies, were just put in the Braindead Thread. They take up so much irrelevant space on this thread, are not takeover related as they're just bullshit and will stop three or four meaningless page of pointless point scoring posts. 

Edited by et tu brute

Just now, et tu brute said:

TBF to Whitley, don't think even he has posted a Bullshit Keith tweet or a while. 

Wasn't a dig, I'm not sure how to find the post, but I recall after Keith got something wrong a month or two back Whitley quickly said he'd just had it confirmed it wasn't actually Keith running the ncsl account that morning, it was the other bloke, so he may know something about this. 

11 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

Can you shed any light on this @Whitley mag

No idea caught up with Kennedy’s podcast last night, assumed he was talking about Mouthofthetyne and similar accounts.

If he has fallen out with Keith I know as much as you.

To be honest I couldn’t fucking care to be honest. All this shit on Twitter is for kids, I trawl it for anything takeover related, but all these spats between people I have no interest in, half the cunts would run a mile if you confronted them in a bar.

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

No idea caught up with Kennedy’s podcast last night, assumed he was talking about Mouthofthetyne and similar accounts.

If he has fallen out with Keith I know as much as you.

To be honest I couldn’t fucking care to be honest. All this shit on Twitter is for kids, I trawl it for anything takeover related, but all these spats between people I have no interest in, half the cunts would run a mile if you confronted them in a bar.

Cheers for the reply. I really don't think Kennedy is in a position to be calling anyone out for misleading people on social media personally. 

2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Who’s been misled and how? We are where we are which is certainly where I expected us to be. Next thing of note is the 29th of this month surely?

my feeling is something will happen before then.  I’m not itk or a bullshitter but I just have a feeling some news is on it’s way soon. 

12 minutes ago, ED209 said:

my feeling is something will happen before then.  I’m not itk or a bullshitter but I just have a feeling some news is on it’s way soon. 

News will be coming within a week or 10 days. Two weeks tops.

...well, thats what we've been told for a year and a half now!

It sure must be close now.😉

Everybody out FFS!!!

44 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Who’s been misled and how? We are where we are which is certainly where I expected us to be. Next thing of note is the 29th of this month surely?

Well he's been regurgitating Keith's bullshit (or was) for the best part of 18 months.