PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

It’s clear all the main journos have been briefed now, however they where also briefed numerous times last summer and we all know what happened then.

Seems this time they have been briefed by PL rather than the buyers though...

Woo. That piece in The Athletic makes some wild logical leaps. :lol:

"The announcement on Wednesday that beIN Sport, the Premier League’s official Middle East broadcaster, will no longer be barred from operating in the kingdom means the takeover is on the cusp of being completed."

:lol: I mean seriously, fuck off with that.

Edited by B-more Mag

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

It’s clear all the main journos have been briefed now, however they where also briefed numerous times last summer and we all know what happened then.

I don't want to get too positive because it feels like it'll just go to shit again since its happened so many times.  But what I would say is I think in the past there were always two sides in the media.  Even when one group had clearly been briefed positively that something was happening soon there was always the other side still saying not being positive, or even actively negative.  Likely because one side was being briefed by the consortium and the other by the Premier League.

It seems like right now the news is universal.  Which suggests both sides are briefing from the same position.

Hate even posting positive stuff in case it jinxes things, which just shows how insane this has all sent me... (now I'm off to touch wood, and if the takeover goes through touch some more wood).