PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

I was on a charity golf day the day this originally got announced as being off. I'm on a charity golf day tomorrow.

I'm not saying my whereabouts have played a part, but you know...

That’s probably a better claim to fame than Keith’s tbf.

1 minute ago, geordie_b said:

Bittersweet if/when it happens as the scramble to get season tickets back for the people who walked away begins. Hopefully thats when NUST earn their status and make sure they are all taken care of

When you say “taken care of”, you mean in sense of an ITV murder series hitman?

I’m not one for telling people what they should and shouldn’t post but if this goes thru can we ban any twitter posts back slapping Keith as he’s had fuck all to do with it 

1 minute ago, gdm said:

I’m not one for telling people what they should and shouldn’t post but if this goes thru can we ban any twitter posts back slapping Keith as he’s had fuck all to do with it 

that's King Keith, to you.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

:lol: Let me have this, man! I'm a fucking Yankee fan ffs. I've got nothing.

Gerrin Gerrit man! Worst performance by a Cole on the big stage since Cheryl bombed on the X Factor :lol: Hate to see it.

This has to have brightened up your day, NUFC & KSA - The new evil empire! 

This is frightening, seeing Keys and Edwards be this adamant that it's going through.

So, without beIN problems, the Premier League don't see Saudis as bad guys anymore and therefore no reason to prove separation? To them, Saudi Arabia are now essentially Denmark or Switzerland?

(human rights lolz)

I'll tell you what. Even though I'm very skeptical, I really, really hope this does go through. No supporter deserves to endure the unending firehose blast of shit to the face that we have, only to have hope yanked away yet again. 

1 minute ago, healthyaddiction said:

All this news seems to be lining up nicely for a Friday 3pm announcement I think. Hopefully HTT will be around soon to confirm.

He's a bit busy taking a thousand photos of a naan bread pizza he's invented.

3 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

This is frightening, seeing Keys and Edwards be this adamant that it's going through.

So, without beIN problems, the Premier League don't see Saudis as bad guys anymore and therefore no reason to prove separation? To them, Saudi Arabia are now essentially Denmark or Switzerland?

(human rights lolz)

I mean, it was always weird that the PL didn't just want as much money in the game as possible.

I suppose they did, but the member clubs and BeIn didn't agree.

3 minutes ago, B-more Mag said:

I'll tell you what. Even though I'm very skeptical, I really, really hope this does go through. No supporter deserves to endure the unending firehose blast of shit to the face that we have, only to have hope yanked away yet again. 

I don't even want to be owned by Saudis, but if the only want to success is to have a billionaire bank-roll you then we deserve one of our own :lol: