PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Doesn’t feel real. Ashley sucked so much life and joy out of the club. 

Moved to Australia in 2013 and it’s been a slog having to get up to watch the games - bar some good moments with Rafa. 

Can finally start buying shirts from the club again. 

Howay The Lads

Was class at SJP tonight, was driving down the boulevard not knowing what to expect and then the noise started. Just a glimpse of what the club is and what it would be like If we won something. Spoke to loads of randoms all sensible about the future and just excited to have our club back

Only signed up to this board (having been a long time lurker) because BZG were gonna buy us, was literally the only thing I was interested in because everything else felt meaningless and there didn't seem like any point to the club. 

It was Rafa who got me invested a bit more and gave me reasons to be genuinly hopeful again and I honestly thought keeping him happy would be a tap in even Ashely couldn't miss, but sadly not. 

Now that we've finally been taken over, I dunno quite how to feel because the past 18 months have been legitimately draining so I can't say I'm overwhelmed just yet but I actually think it'll hit me when I realise we will be going into any game knowing we can actually get something out of it rather than hoping we don't get a pasting or thinking certain games are must wins for our own safety; something I havent felt for a long time baring a brief period with Rafa. 

Enjoy the night all! Our future is secured forever!:indi:

Edited by Thumbheed

2 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Can we bin off Fun 88 quickly and save the home top? 

Would be a nice gesture to go one season without a uniform sponsor as a thank you to the fans. Or donate the space to the SBR foundation or something. 

Edited by oldtype

Guest HTT II
Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Has there been any statement from Ashley by the way?

Aye, cheers for the memories money Jawdee caants

2 hours ago, Mike said:

There's teams in London that don't celebrate like that winning titles and cups. Imagine if this club won something and we really can imagine it now, still may not happen but f**k a duck what a night that would be.