PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

It’s OK really because so many of us hoped for the best. I can remember Stamford Bridge, 4th December 2004, realising that everything had changed as we got beat 4-0 by a multibillionaire’s hobby. How could we afford to compete? We couldn’t and Ashley helped to convince us of that

2 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

What were the early days like when Ashley first took over?

Can remember being at the SOS for the derby and in Ashley walked through the turnstiles with his toon top on. Instant chorus of "There's only one Mike Ashley" went up. Obviously we didn't know what the future held. I think doing the dirty on KK meant the fans turned on him. He didn't like it and resented the stick he got. He became the opposition. It was almost as if he was hell bent on getting revenge on the fans after that.

Just listened to the Pod On The Tyne emergency podcast and I think the thing I'm most excited about in the immediate term is Keegan being part of this club in any capacity. I'll bawl my eyes out to see him at our club again. Im aware he cant be manager, obviously (unfortunately), but fuck me seeing him in that ground again will give me more of a lift in my renewed support of this club than any new singing ever could. 

6 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Bit more on Owen Brown (Phil Foden's agent) who has been advising PCP along with McParland and will likely be on board. 

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/10/11/newcastle-united-takeover-owen-brown-foden/

Doesn’t really say much. 

Does a good job at creating a narrative that we want unrealistic signings such as Foden though :lol:

But I do think it is an interesting point that they have had football people doing advisory work which is more than we can say for Ashley. 

Really does appear that this was all set up for Rafa to be here, wouldn’t be surprised to see him return at some point in the future. 

Won’t read that shite from Brady, I can guess .

Will all stop in a few weeks when realisation sinks in that they are all pissing in the wind if they think this can change, it can’t .

So battern down and soon they will skulk off and on we go.

I’m sure some of them think they can have this sale reversed. TeeHee. I’m not going to sit and be admonished by an equally exploited woman who works for 2 spivs that peddle their wares to Dirty Barry’s bookstore. 

On the morality side of the takeover there are people we should listen too. Amnesty, Hatice Chengiz and ant human rights group.

I bet she’d happily have sold West Ham to the Saudi’s for the right price.

Edited by Rafalove