PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

It's just a bunch of fans letting off 14 years of steam and revelling in the excitement of the future. You don't have to be offended or cringe for other people and you don't have to care what other fans think because they hold us in disdain anyway. It'll soon die out, let them have their fun and celebrate their way and you celebrate your way, getting annoyed by it is just ruining your own day.

2 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

It's just a bunch of fans letting off 14 years of steam and revelling in the excitement of the future. You don't have to be offended or cringe for other people and you don't have to care what other fans think because they hold us in disdain anyway. It'll soon die out, let them have their fun and celebrate their way and you celebrate your way, getting annoyed by it is just ruining your own day.

100% 

FWIW. I can simultaneously hold the view that our fans our the best and worst thing about NUFC and not be arsed about them getting dressed up. I don’t care what other fans think about us, not at all, it’s irrelevant. What matters is what happens on the pitch.

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Whilst Im not at all one to align myself with questionable authority's, i cant stand fancy dress even with less questionable associations.

"Ooh! ...Should we go out in fancy dress. Itll be real fun!" 

":lol: no"

Bet you're fun at (fancy dress) parties. 

3 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: You categorically will not find me at a fancy dress party. Fancy dress is the reserve of the numb. 

Fucking love a good fancy dress party, me like 😂😂😂

Ziggo showing some fragments of a clip of Griezman on a plane showing off his Football Manager performance as NUFC manager (PL, CL and 3 cups in 2027) and telling Mbappe he bought him for 134m, to which he replies: "To where? Newcastle!? It's not hot there, isn't it?" :lol:

Presume it's been shared somewhere here already?

Edit: it's from here I think: https://talksport.com/football/891620/antoine-griezmann-football-manager-newcastle-kylian-mbappe-transfer/

Edited by Unbelievable

Guest neesy111
Just now, Unbelievable said:

Ziggo showing some fragments of a clip of Griezman on a plane showing off his Football Manager performance as NUFC manager (PL, CL and 3 cups in 2027) and telling Mbappe he bought him for 134m, to which he replies: "To where? Newcastle!? It's not hot there, isn't it?" :lol:

Yeah, it's been all over social media.

5 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Edit: it's from here I think: https://talksport.com/football/891620/antoine-griezmann-football-manager-newcastle-kylian-mbappe-transfer/

That's been around for a bit now. It's like he saw the takeover coming ....

Keep spotting imitation keffiyeh in the background in the crowd and wondering why fans are gagging to dress like that? It's not even like it's com from nowhere with the takeover, it seems to be a background desire that's been around for years and some are delighted they've been given a 'reason' for.

Edited by Inferior Acuña

23 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

It was lovely seeing our new owners celebrate the goal.

But then their faces upon realizing what a big mistake they made keeping Bruce in charge :lol:

If they hadn't realized the scale of the job they have on their hands...they do now!