PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

First big test of their ownership, Bruce has to go this week, he can’t be allowed to continue wether they have a replacement ready or not.

If he doesn’t go today, that’ll be their second mistake, after not sacking him last week.

Three points down already on what we should have, we can’t afford to keep losing these.

Guest neesy111
Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

If he doesn’t go today, that’ll be their second mistake, after not sacking him last week.

Three points down already on what we should have, we can’t afford to keep losing these.

Palace is a must not lose game IMO.

Went to the match which was an experience, but was desperately trying to get on here pre game because I wanted to soak in all the little stuff too.

Thinks like ant & Dec being there, seeing Al Rumayyan and his daughter(?) getting a warm welcome.

Just want to soak all of that hope and positivity up, nothing wasted.

Bruce's attendance slightly soured things but the fans largely ignored him until the end which I think is fair.

Had to keep telling myself during the large swathes of silence watching that unorganised disaster on the field , that this isn't the same club anymore and things WILL get better from now on.

Pinch me.

Through all the emotion yesterday, from seeing the new owners, the opening atmosphere and the early goal. Bruce soured the occasion, the last visible blockade of an era were eager to forget, an onfield performance to rival the tepid, turgid football of the past 14 years. However there was still a feeling of hope, clouded by anger, but there bubbling under the surface, this was the beginning of something new. The sooner he is gone, the better, but I'd them get it right than make mistakes with haste. They've seen it first hand and I'm sure the management structure is an immediate concern for the new owners, once that hurdle is leapt the slow progress to recovery can be made. We saw a glimpse of what we can be again, we saw a glimpse of the old support, give us something to shout about and the sky is the limit. Its all been very surreal but yesterday it felt more concrete and I allowed myself to feel again, probably prematurely as the performance and result hurt like it hadn't in years but its good to know its still there.

I cannot wait for the future of this club post Ashley.

A month ffs?[emoji38]

I'd agree with them that it is a ridiculous loophole that everyone thought was dogshit when city done it.

But in light of our takeover, just makes them look fucking small-time

2 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Lasts for a month apparently. Not sure what kind of effect that will have but I feel this is the start of an absolute barrage of things coming our way to try and prevent us from spending big. 

They also intend to propose this rule should be a permanent rule.