OFFICIAL: PIF, PCP, & RB COMPLETE TAKEOVER OF NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB

8 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I think before like brexit I operated under this idea that if prominent people I.e politicians, fucked up, or were caught lying, that was it, they’d lose their jobs and be publicly disgraced.

Post brexit it’s been clear that nothing happens anymore, there are no consequences for anything. It may not be as nakedly corrupt as other countries but it’s basically the same. You can essentially do anything you want now. I mean I don’t want to get political in this thread but our PM has outwardly made racist comments, provable, he also facilitated an assault on a journalist, also with proof. And none of it matters, there are no consequences for actions anymore.  

If politicians fuck up you can guarantee they’d not lose their job.

If Barry from Byker runs on the pitch Friday night and plants the Saudi flag on the centre circle, he’ll have a 5 year banning order and probably lose his job at greggs.

Yeah pretty much, but I guess I mean it used to be the case that a scandal would finish a public servant, now they just get on with it. Nobody cares anymore. The PL don’t care that they fielded and eulogized a likely rapist yesterday. Nothing matters. 

11 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Finally, someone trying to organise something.

Well done to that man. I’m not attending the match but I hope everyone who does gets behind whatever ideas he has to ruin the matches.

Fuck it. Might buy some whistles off Amazon and hand them out outside the ground.

It's more likely that anyone doing it will get berated off the absolutely weapons in attendance.

Right but at the same time we’re looking for the corruption to continue as it will benefit us by being taken over by a wealth fund of a disgusting regime that have no business being involved in football. There’s no way they should pass any legitimate “owners and directors” test. 

16 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Whatever people think of this I’m just happy that some action seems to be getting planned, completely fucked off with this shambles.

There’s someone recommending using sports direct whistles further down the replies. Fucks sake man, they can’t see the wood for the trees. 

11 minutes ago, RS said:

There’s someone recommending using sports direct whistles further down the replies. Fucks sake man, they can’t see the wood for the trees. 

Needs those lads from Wor Flags to get involved with some banners especially for a TV game. Surely the trust could fund 40000 placards and still feed the city for a year with the money they’ve raised now. 

Of course all this will fall on deaf ears, but fucking hell we look like a spineless bunch of cunts as a fanbase at the minute.

Just do something anything fucks sake.

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Needs those lads from Wor Flags to get involved with some banners especially for a TV game. Surely the trust could fund 40000 placards and still feed the city for a year with the money they’ve raised now. 

Of course all this will fall on deaf ears, but fucking hell we look like a spineless bunch of cunts as a fanbase at the minute.

Just do something anything fucks sake.

They could fund that with the money just sitting in their bank account from membership fees.

Sadly, they’re still uninterested in doing anything other than having a title next to their name.

Can anyone tell me yet a single thing they’ve achieved since they made false promises when Rafa was leaving to increase their membership? They’ve had more votes on their popularity board than making anything else happen.

2 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

They could fund that with the money just sitting in their bank account from membership fees.

Sadly, they’re still uninterested in doing anything other than having a title next to their name.

Can anyone tell me yet a single thing they’ve achieved since they made false promises when Rafa was leaving to increase their membership? They’ve had more votes on their popularity board than making anything else happen.

They seem more interested in what's happening at Hearts than what's been happening at Newcastle these last few weeks. 

Any idea how much this will be costing in legal fees ? 

I would like to think Barnes and co would have the decency to say keep hold of your money if they we’re in serious negotiations with another bidder at this point.

Edited by Whitley mag

1 hour ago, Ed210 said:

The updates in the aviation thread may tie in with Ashley’s apparent visit?

No. Keef is off his nut off twitter likes & so called 'fame' ignore at all costs.

Here's an example:

Edited by Charlies

16 minutes ago, Charlies said:

No. Keef is off his nut off twitter likes & so called 'fame' ignore at all costs.

Here's an example:

As Northumbria Police don’t actually have any motorbikes it’s highly likely to be spurious 

7 minutes ago, Ed210 said:

As Northumbria Police don’t actually have any motorbikes it’s highly likely to be spurious 

That guy Lee posted it as a wind up to catch Keith out. 

• Rich changed the title to OFFICIAL: PIF, PCP, & RB COMPLETE TAKEOVER OF NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB
  • Beren changed the title to Takeover Thread - SSN: Takeover is complete