PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

6 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Yasir out. Greeting and meeting with them racist, murderous bastard of a family.

Edited by HTT II

Easy ways round it, there is nothing stopping PIF opening club shops in SaudI giving every one of the 20m male adults £60 to buy a Newcastle top , even if the club gets half, bang there is £600m per season through shirt sales and nothing the PL can do about it. 

Just now, nufcnick said:

Easy ways round it, there is nothing stopping PIF opening club shops in SaudI giving every one of the 20m male adults £60 to buy a Newcastle top , even if the club gets half, bang there is £600m per season through shirt sales and nothing the PL can do about it. 

Give them £120 so they can buy home and away tops.

2 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Not shocked Steve Parish is a massive bellend

I’ve had to stop reading the comments on that Atheltic article. Other clubs fans are a cesspit of bitterness and hypocrisy right now. 

Posted earlier mate but its interesting that theyre effectively saying FFP is useless.

Which we all know it is but i wonder a) what UEFA will make of this and b) if this would have happenned if the SL had gone ahead?

It was only two weeks ago the news about the Bein unblocking came out, what a whirlwind of a 2 weeks it's been. :lol:

Two weeks ago it was despair and apathy under Bruce and Ashley, now they're both gone and things are looking really positive. Mental :lol:

TBH, if the club was thinking about the main sponsor being Aramco or someone like that, now’s the time to draw up the paperwork and process it because the current ban is at best unlawful and at worst Illegal, which means they wouldn’t be able to punish us if we just went ahead and did it, once the lawyers tell them what they can and can’t do in the next 4 weeks that’s when it will be harder to get around 

This really isn't a problem for us. We have £190m to spend on players plus can make a loss of what, £109m over 3 years? If we spend all that on players I'd a: die of bloodloss to my erect penis. B: Wed have a team attracting big deals on their own merit. Nufc has untapped potential. Ashley has held us back commercially, we'll grow quickly now and if we do things like expand the stadium and compete higher up we'll bring in enough funds naturally especially with £300m, this price paid for the club at our disposal w8th having to fix deals like others have. 

10 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Posted earlier mate but its interesting that theyre effectively saying FFP is useless.

Which we all know it is but i wonder a) what UEFA will make of this and b) if this would have happenned if the SL had gone ahead?

OK - removed -interesting to read Dan Roan on this, He's quickly back to promoting the "financial doping" agenda on the BBC Sport website quoting  "Professor" Simon Chadwick:  "This [rule] is intended to make sure you focus on generating revenues, controlling your costs and that "financial doping" doesn't take place. In other words, when owners are ploughing money into the club and that skews competition." https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58920229
Hope your owners take on these cockroaches  and their hosts in the courts, Man City should have done it long ago.