PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Another strongly worded letter. :lol:

Go and fuck yourselves NUST. You are an embarrassing joke of an organisation.

Edited by Wandy

10 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Pretty much. I don't attach a single iota of credibility to anyone at this point. The club, Staveley, Ghodoussi, De Marco, Jacobs, Kennedy, Caulkin, Ryder, Edwards, any other journo, relentless Twitter gobshites - the lot of them, not fucking one of them is worth listening to. All you get is either detail-free updates; 'collateral' soundbites wrapped up in the PR game, clicks-driven speculation, or absolute unmitigated attention-seeking horseshite - the latter of which is frankly beyond the pale at this point. Totally sick of it now and the thought of another six+ months of tedious, tetchy, know-nowt discussion is almost as nauseating as the thought of 'following' the club through another Bruce season. 

Dunno why I'm surprised, like. Pretty sure I've even said as much, that I reckoned it'll drag on all season. But it's just such a pisser, after all the noise this month followed by another cold and empty door-slam. Big part of me hopes PIF pulls out now tbh; if arbitration was ever likely to bear fruit then it was absolutely worth hanging onto that prospect and the idea of it. But you can't help but feel that we all just need to take our medicine and move on.

Certainly absolutely none of them appear to have seen this coming. Tells you how much genuine info even the likes of Kennedy get. 

2 minutes ago, Wandy said:

At least they're doing something.

Can't say I disagree with anything in that letter.

1 minute ago, Toon No9 said:

At least they're doing something.

Can't say I disagree with anything in that letter.

Hope they checked there wasn’t a tripping hazard caused by the laptop power lead before they typed that. 

Just now, InspectorCoarse said:

Just to be realistic - we are looking at a Sunderland type scenario here in 2/3 years time

passed giving a fuck mate , personally don’t think we will , this cunt scrapes by , it’s been like this since he came 

1 minute ago, Wandy said:

Makes no odds. He has got this one right.

I’m not positive but it was only a few days ago Staveley said everyone was still involved. I don’t think they will be keen to lose face as what’s to stop other things they try to buy into kicking up a fuss? I’m deflated and less confident of it going ahead but I don’t think it’ll be because PIF walk away

5 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Be hoped this election they are having sees a complete change of the board. It's clear that it's needed. 

6 minutes ago, Stifler said:

This guy has been saying they weren’t interested at the very start, then said they walked away when they obviously hadn’t.

I now think that in reality they have walked away, and meant it last year when they said it back then. They were prepared to come back if they did not have to submit the evidence that is obviously crucial for this to have any chance of happening. But the reality of it is that they were always going to need to  submit that evidence, even for arbitration. 

The PL have played a blinder here and I think Ashley's legal action now looks like a cost-free punt that he has essentially paid for with Staveley's deposit.

Edited by Wandy