PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

4 hours ago, 54 said:

On my dinner break i went over and sat in shearers on my own hoping for it to break while i was there. 

Had to go home, work till 4 then headed back over with a few tins.  What an evening. 

20211007-180143.jpg

20211007-191345.jpg

Highlight of the article.

The NUST chair said: "They are phenomenal people, they get Newcastle United. They are incredibly ambitious, you cannot fail to be impressed when you spend time in their company.

"They are ambitious, tenacious, and know what they are doing. Taking off your trust hat for a moment, as a Newcastle fan you leave that room and cannot fail to be excited about the plans that they have, their passion for it and the ambition of the consortium. From a footballing perspective and rebuilding the club, it is exciting times to come."

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/inside-exciting-75-minute-newcastle-23678653

21 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

I read on.com. today in history column, it was this day in 2020, widespread reports that Fat Mike had agreed to sell us to PIF and Amanda Staveley, 18 months before it actually happened.

I saw yesterday or maybe today was the day the bloke punched the horse after the Sunderland match.

47 minutes ago, macphisto said:

I saw yesterday or maybe today was the day the bloke punched the horse after the Sunderland match.

It was today. Same day

as the PIF piece. Different years obviously.

2 hours ago, Keegans Export said:

If anyone wants a way to track what happened when in Spring/Summer 2020 there was a thread on Reddit HERE (Reddit) 

It goes as far as June when the Saudi's originally pulled out.

God when it all went to shit at the end of July. :lol: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: Can still remember where I was, could barely get through the job I was doing. 

42 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

God when it all went to shit at the end of July. :lol: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: Can still remember where I was, could barely get through the job I was doing. 

Ashley, Lord love'im, said straight away he'd contest it and I always thought (sure it's on here) that if Saudi/PIF could buy UK companies or invest then business law would beat all and until its off by all sides....its on.

It was my 1st week or so back at work after shielding. My mate text me to tell me and I saw the press release and I knew straight away that they hadn’t told walked away and they were trying to play the Premier Leagues hand.