PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

That is fucking brilliant ? 

Never looked forward to a season as much since fuck knows when, even in the keegan days there was a feeling that we had a ceiling but now I honestly think we can do anything and there are a lot of clubs shitting themselves.   

We are no longer the laughing stock, you fucking bums

49 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Remember that dark day back in 2020 when the news broke that the deal had collapsed. Never felt so down in my life. 

I was so upset man. So upset. Fuck. 

55 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Remember that dark day back in 2020 when the news broke that the deal had collapsed. Never felt so down in my life. 

I was adamant I was done with the club..

That lasted a week

35 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

Great video. 

Dunno if there's a better thread for this question but what's everyone's favourite goal since the takeover? 

Almiron’s, then Willock’s. For emotions probably that Bruno extra time header vs Leicester (?)

I think Bruno v Arsenal because it capped off the first time we outplayed and beat a top 6 team. Plus just the whole occasion. The bloke at 10 mins 30 in that video is all of us.

57 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I was so upset man. So upset. Fuck. 

I was in London, baking hot day. It was almost old school how I found out- I had consciously stopped following it, so found out while idly browsing the bbc website. Did the usual defence mechanism trick of shoving it deep down and pretending I was enjoying time with my family 

1 hour ago, Joey47 said:

Great video. 

Dunno if there's a better thread for this question but what's everyone's favourite goal since the takeover? 

Not a goal, but when Dubs caught the cross at Leeds in the 94th minute  and lay on it. The relief was just unreal.

1 hour ago, Joey47 said:

Great video. 

Having actually been in the ground, I suppose it's impossible for it to be anything other than Bruno's against Leicester. Such a euphoric moment out of pretty much nowhere, and capped-off a nice weekend my other half and I had had in the region.

Prior to that it was Trippier against Everton. I couldn't believe we had him let alone was watching him scoring free-kicks for us. He's the sort of player who makes you proud to support the club. It's like, fucking rights England's class La Liga-winning full-back is scoring for NUFC and celebrating like mad. Was a fantastic moment.

My worry with Bale would be would he give his all knowing an injury would ruin his only chance of playing in a World Cup.