PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

15 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Lest we forget, a very few short years ago

image.thumb.png.9bf728c29a9a37bbda1c153d542bae72.png

Scary thing is I can't tell if that screenshot was from a Championship game, Premier League game or both.

10 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Lest we forget, a very few short years ago

image.thumb.png.9bf728c29a9a37bbda1c153d542bae72.png

I do kind of look back on that team with a bit of fondness, they weren't the most technical or brilliant side we have ever had, but each of them played there heart out, managed to get us promoted, and kept us in the league under Rafa. 

Its not there fault that Bruce came in, and they didn't get sold when they necessarily should have, and then began to decline because Bruce is Bruce. 

Howe was given was a standing ovation by Saudi fans and those who had travelled from the UK, UAE, Kuwait and Bahrain.

I think this is the part of that article which gave me the most satisfaction. Great to see Howe's coaching methods being appreciated by our Saudi fan base.

3 hours ago, Slim said:

youtube cant be that lucrative for him so how does he afford to go everywhere? is he secretly rich or not secretly rich? i dont know as i dont bother to follow any of his stuff.

Edited by davidnolan13
missed words

1 hour ago, davidnolan13 said:

youtube cant be that lucrative for him so how does he afford to go everywhere? is he secretly rich or not secretly rich? i dont know as i dont bother to follow any of his stuff.

he'll be making about a grand a month, but lives at home, pretty sure he hasn't got a car or a lass so he'll have next to no costs.

He's just a fad like The Geordie Dancer was and The Wealdstone Raider or whatever he's called. He couldn't go mainstream because his content on the whole is shite but he's funny and has a cult following.

3 minutes ago, Big River said:

he'll be making about a grand a month, but lives at home, pretty sure he hasn't got a car or a lass so he'll have next to no costs.

No lass? Surprised at that like.

Just now, Big River said:

Which is all well and good in your early 20s but if he’s still doing it in 5 years it’ll be a bit grim.

He does bring a bit of a novelty factor and you can’t knock his enthusiasm, I do watch his videos every now and again. Can’t see him ever “making it” because he just doesn’t have the professionalism required.

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He's just a fad like The Geordie Dancer was and The Wealdstone Raider or whatever he's called. He couldn't go mainstream because his content on the whole is shite but he's funny and has a cult following.

You’ve said pretty much what I was trying to, but much more succinctly :lol: 

4 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

You’ve said pretty much what I was trying to, but much more succinctly :lol: 

Aye he has an audience and a Gillespie misquote has boosted his persona somehow but doubt he'll last long.

I do like Adam P but the content is total shite like. :lol: I actually put his video from yesterday to one side and was quite looking forward to seeing what I assumed would be a bit of a travel vlog, but it was just him sat in his hotel room talking to the camera. I mean Christ how fucking boring. :lol:

I mean there's literally none that are good. Tyneside Life tries a bit harder in terms of his content but he's a bit of a dimwit of those videos with the anti-sportswashing group are anything to go by. Suppose I'll have to give Roobenstein a proper bash but again it's mostly just some gadgie sat talking at a camera. Reeeeally dull. 

He's the one that toon mouth tyne desperately wanted to be so I'm glad it's Adam and not him. 

Toon mouth tyne was wanking off just because Mehrdad followed him on twitter. 

Bet he has Sunderland levels of poison about the attention Adam P gets [emoji38]

Edited by Scotty66

2 hours ago, davidnolan13 said:

His YouTube will bring in enough to go to most games with, but not enough to live on. As others have said he lives with his parents and has no other commitments aside from NUFC. He also enrolled at uni, which would have automatically given him a bit of money.

3 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

He's the one that toon mouth tyne desperately wanted to be so I'm glad it's Adam and not him. 

Toon mouth tyne was wanking off just because Mehrdad followed him on twitter. 

Bet he has Sunderland levels of poison about the attention Adam P gets [emoji38]

Toon Mouth Tyne is a Burnsie account.

We need to accept that we’re old curmudgeons whose consumption of content drastically differs from that of anyone born after 9/11.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Adam P ends up being the new Robbie from AFTV, presiding over some vast new media empire and making millions in the process. The fact he’s managed to make it this far is ridiculous. Likewise he could drop off the face of the Earth in twelve months.