PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

3 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Be boring if everyone agreed with one another so usually dabble in noncing to keep things interesting 

Agreed.  The old Tory hobbies of golf and casual racism just seem so staid these days. 

Edited by TheBrownBottle

The middle/working class of which many vote Tory should never be allowed to donate to charity and playing golf is from a bygone era ?

What the fuck man it’s like a liberal far left looney nut fest in here.

Thank fuck for Boris and the Tories lobbying for this takeover, we’d still be stuck with fucking Ashley if Jezza/Abbott and co we’re in power.

The London centric Labour Party completely out of touch with it’s northern working class voters.

Thank fuck for Tories like Staveley and Reuben done more for this city than any fucking Labour politician.

Edited by Whitley mag

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

The middle/working class of which many vote Tory should never be allowed to donate to charity and playing golf is from a bygone era ?

What the fuck man it’s like a liberal far left looney nut fest in here.

Thank fuck for Boris and the Tories lobbying for this takeover, we’d still be stuck with fucking Ashley if Jezza/Abbott and co we’re in power.

The London centric Labour Party completely out of touch with it’s northern working class voters.

Thank fuck for Tories like Staveley and Reuben done more for this city than any fucking Labour politician.

:lol:

Really have high hopes this lot kick on this off season and set us up superbly for the next few years. 

I want solid sponsorships, questionable sponsorships, fun content, new training ground plans, stadium being improved, some marquee players being signed, poaching backroom staff. 

Not asking for much. HWTL. 

7 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

There absolutely will be.  FFP, not the owners’ wealth, dictates this. 

Yeah I’m not grotesquely stupid, every business in the world has limits on spending, NUFC are no different. However, the notion that it’s as well defined as 60-80m plus incoming from sales is naive at best. They’ve been fed that line multiple times before and they go for it every time.

FFP is the deciding factor, but even the most cautious/pessimistic journos (Edwards, Hope etc) have come out and said they're hearing at least 100m, likely closer to 150m. Which feels about right given we were supposedly pushing our FFP limit, but then got CL and a vastly increased sponsorship deal. I do think this will be the last 'big' window for a couple years. Think at the end of the Summer they will be hoping to have a squad that can consistently challenge for top 4. Once we've spent a few seasons in Europe/brought in more sponsor deals/new kit manufacturer etc I can then see them going again to get the squad into a position where it can push for the league. 

8 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Yeah I’m not grotesquely stupid, every business in the world has limits on spending, NUFC are no different. However, the notion that it’s as well defined as 60-80m plus incoming from sales is naive at best. They’ve been fed that line multiple times before and they go for it every time.

Aye it makes no sense at all. £150m is just code for "a decent window" really [emoji38]