PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

Who cares if anyone is buying NFTs anymore? I remember quite a few posts about Manchester United's "Official Tractor Partner", presumably we're all in the market for a new John Deere then?

Edited by Keegans Export

2 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

As much as I don't like the guy, he does potentially have a point :lol:

How?

The club and Adidas are free to supply who they like?

Adidas had a similar run in with Sports Direct some years back because they thought selling shirts through them gave them a bad look.

Couldn't care less if he has a point or if we're being petty. The facts of the dispute are irrelevant. In fact I hope we're conspiring with Adidas against him and that it all feels very unfair. His 14 years of ownership felt unfair.

Any daft cunt that claims to be a Newcastle fan and buys a Newcastle shirt from Sports Direct / Frasers needs a proper good whalloping upside their heads until they cry for mercy like snivelling little bairns. 

Ashley can buy as many Newcastle shirts as he wants, but not a single one should ever be bought from his shitty fucking stores by any punter. 

End of discussion.

Edited by bobbydazzla

39 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

As a spiteful person, I approve of this message from adidas :)

Fuck Ashley

The day the prick chokes on his kebab will be a day to celebrate.