PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

Should be instead focusing on installing a Sporting Director and or new manager and or new left back and or new centre forward and or new stadium!

Just now, TBG said:

Should be instead focusing on installing a Sporting Director and or new manager and or new left back and or new centre forward and or new stadium!

And or new training ground 

31 minutes ago, TBG said:

Howe out. Outrageous

Just now, Ben said:

When the Saudis invest money does she and the Reuben's invest 10% ?

Supposed to but AS hasn’t been able to the last few times so her shares have diluted slightly

Just now, Jack27 said:

Supposed to but AS hasn’t been able to the last few times so her shares have diluted slightly

Yeah, her holding is just under 7% now iirc 

52 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

New RW? Nah

saving Staveley from a Greek shipping tycoon? Go on then

Were you around when Ashley owned the club?  Back then craning in a shipping container was more likely for new changing facilities than converting to a bar for supporters enjoyment. 
I find it bizarre how some people are pissed off by the slightest thing going on involving our new owners, yet were almost accepting of how Ashley let the club wither. 

11 minutes ago, RS said:

Were you around when Ashley owned the club?  Back then craning in a shipping container was more likely for new changing facilities than converting to a bar for supporters enjoyment. 
I find it bizarre how some people are pissed off by the slightest thing going on involving our new owners, yet were almost accepting of how Ashley let the club wither. 

I mean I was being sarcastic but go off king

3 hours ago, Jack27 said:

Newcastle United director Amanda Staveley fails to throw out bankruptcy claim

this seems less than ideal

can see this being a huge distraction

2 hours ago, RS said:

Harsh on Ashley there. You can fit a lot of paddling pools into a shipping container. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

New store in the Metro then.  Feels like a lifetime ago going into the Metro Centre club shop.  Wonder when the old one closed?

I wonder if they'll be taking over the Castore shop they have there

5 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

New store in the Metro then.  Feels like a lifetime ago going into the Metro Centre club shop.  Wonder when the old one closed?

Feels like a lifetime ago going into the meteocentre.

Girl 2 likes shopping there becomes its much quieter than the Eldon Square. Go Outdoors opening there soon apparently so I'll be back.