PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, TBG said:

Thought as a whole it was pretty shite. Lot of it felt like an AI prompt.

slightly underwhelming.

Posted (edited)

I think it was fucking class tbh.

I kna just the reaction I'm gonna get to this comment but it is day and night from Mike Ashley's Newcastle custodianship. Look at the buzz they're creating around the club man and the city.

We need to ditch the cynicism and really rally behind it. If this city truly unites it is unstoppable.

Edited by Heron

Posted (edited)

I was there in person and the stadium announcer made it worse by building up so much, saying youve never seen anything like this, youll be amazed etc. I thought there was going to be some mental drone display or something. Then there's really naff early noughties video game graphic crowd is projected on the Baltic :lol: It did then look cool when it was real footage and images I thought - I did enjoy that a lot - especially Shearer, Tino and that up there. I gather there was stuff on the river but doubt many there could see that, so maybe it looked much better on telly/stream.

Seemed like there was loads there, nice atmosphere about.

Edited by Superior Acuña

41 minutes ago, Exiled in Texas said:

How is Sela not pushing this out on real streaming??

The announcer said at the event 'this is being watched around the world through SELA!' or something like that