PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

In a country filled with massively rich individuals who have untold money, any sports car you want, yachts, etc, you have got to wonder why Keys’ daughters friend went for old hairy hands.

Must have look at that growingly obese face, pork sausage fingers, and knew she wasn’t far off a windfall of money, if she can just hold her sickness down as she lies in bed with him.

29 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Sounds like the Qatari’s are scared again.

Looks like they know PSR is on it’s way out.

Yeah but would they be spouting off about PSR restricting us if they knew it was on the way out?

1 minute ago, SAK said:

Yeah but would they be spouting off about PSR restricting us if they knew it was on the way out?

They wouldn’t mention us if they weren’t worried.

They are obviously trying to put there fear factor back in, hence why they were saying things like £500m spends each transfer window.

Don't know if it's been said but apparently the big wigs are going to be doing media stuff in the next two weeks so hopefully we will get some answers and clarity.

3 minutes ago, STM said:

Don't know if it's been said but apparently the big wigs are going to be doing media stuff in the next two weeks so hopefully we will get some answers and clarity.

Where's this from?

8 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Where's this from?

The end of Craig Hopes video. Said he's away with England but he's hoping to have a Newcastle update because he's talking to some "key figures" at the club.

And despite what anyone thinks of Darren Eales, I doubt he's afraid of fronting up. He's got more front than Blackpool.

So my guess it's either him or Mitchell but more likely Eales.

Edit: It also means that the whole press pack will get their interview, including a TV interview with Sky and likely an off-the-record interview too.

Edited by STM

1 hour ago, Wandy said:

Look at the state of these two cunts man. Salivating over any possibility that PIF might sell up.

Reposted this tweet of these two twats to the PIF English account for the fucking hell of it!!

25 minutes ago, STM said:

Descriptive videos of their new stadium vision.

Just now, andycap said:

Would any of you lot speak to hope after the scathing attack article he's written about them? I'd tell him to fuck off. 😂 

Eddie's eyes tell Hope and Baldwards to fuck off with contempt thrown in.

From 8 mins nothing new but think Hope comes across alright to be honest, I don’t think there’s much doubt in my mind Amanda was pushed out well before time and nothing to do with diluting shareholding.

I do think Eales and Silverstone probably stuck the knife in, but ultimately PIF decided there time was up and we have to trust they’ve seen enough to think the club will run better without them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfEYZeWdVAU

Edited by Whitley mag

2 hours ago, Wandy said:

Look at the state of these two cunts man. Salivating over any possibility that PIF might sell up.

It’s such a weird position to hold when you think of it - the glee that Keys has re this (and I’m not even saying he’s completely wrong).

The problem is that Keys and Gray think that they’re in the football industry - but they’re not; they’re in the television industry (Keys in particular has never worked in football).  And what they’re saying is the product that they sell is so broken that no club has any prospect of shaking anything up.  ‘Our product is knackered, keep paying us’ isn’t a great sales pitch 

4 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

From 8 mins nothing new but think Hope comes across alright to be honest, I don’t think there’s much doubt in my mind Amanda was pushed out well before time and nothing to do with diluting shareholding.

I do think Eales and Silverstone probably stuck the knife in, but ultimately PIF decided there time was up and we have to trust they’ve seen enough to think the club will run better without them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfEYZeWdVAU

Hopefully if is true that Eales has stuck the knife in, he’s currently under the microscope by PIF and they’re equally as ruthless with him.

8 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Hopefully if is true that Eales has stuck the knife in, he’s currently under the microscope by PIF and they’re equally as ruthless with him.

Bearing in mind that Amanda and Mehrdad had previously worked with PIF and the Saudis and already had a good relationship with them, I'd hope that they'd have been backed over Eales (and Mitchell if he's involved) if there was anything iffy going on. Still, I guess it depends on who's bringing what to the table.