PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

14 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

My mam passed away from blood cancer, so this hits home.  Hoping him and his family all the best with his treatment and management of this.  

Sorry to hear this too mate. Hopefully hasn't brought back too many painful memories :(

That’s not good news at all. If he’s got a lick of sense he’ll head back to the U.S. for treatment. Mate of mine got bladder cancer in January and the treatment and speed of it was unreal. 
poor lad and best wishes to him. 

30 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Awful news. I have a relative who was diagnosed with this type of illness this year and it's completely life changing. Hopefully he will respond well to the treatment.

Despite all of the controversy this summer he has always come across as a sound, well meaning bloke to me. Wishing the very best of luck for him.

Likewise. My grandad managed 7/8 years after diagnosis. Awful illness. Hopefully he can get it into remission. 

6 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

That’s not good news at all. If he’s got a lick of sense he’ll head back to the U.S. for treatment. Mate of mine got bladder cancer in January and the treatment and speed of it was unreal. 
poor lad and best wishes to him. 

Depends if he can afford it though. I know he’ll have plenty of money, but treatment in the USA could easily clean him out straight away, and he’ll no longer have insurance for it.

Just now, Stifler said:

Depends if he can afford it though. I know he’ll have plenty of money, but treatment in the USA could easily clean him out straight away, and he’ll no longer have insurance for it.

I'm sure there's someone who could help him out financially...

The club reporter going from his family to revenues…Christ, just talk about the human side of the stuff please. 

Get well, Darren. Praying for you and your family. 

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

The club reporter going from his family to revenues…Christ, just talk about the human side of the stuff please. 

Get well, Darren. Praying for you and your family. 

Was expecting him to ask for a stadium reveal!